Thank you, advance for investing your time in helping me plan my first Europe Trip.
My husband and I will be leaving to Europe last two weeks of July.
We will spend 3 night in Barcelona before going on to Royal Caribbean Voyager of the sea.
The stops we will be making are
2. ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), ITALY
4. NICE (VILLEFRANCHE), FRANCE
5. PROVENCE(MARSEILLES), FRANCE
A. What should we focus on in each city we have about 10 hrs in each place
B. Should we take a tour from the cruise for all the stops or grab a taxi when on port
C. What should we know about the cruise as far as formal nights and dress code, restaurants and spas.
D. How should we dress when walking out on to the port.
E. What should we do in Barcelona.
Any feedback would be great I did a lot of reading as well but would love to hear personal experiences or advises from Europe Travelers.
Royal Caribbean International Cruise leaving from Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Observations About Paris
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Museums in Berlin
- 9 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 15 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 16 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 19 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 22 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 23 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Amsterdam in the early 1980s