Thank you, advance for investing your time in helping me plan my first Europe Trip.
My husband and I will be leaving to Europe last two weeks of July.
We will spend 3 night in Barcelona before going on to Royal Caribbean Voyager of the sea.
The stops we will be making are
2. ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), ITALY
4. NICE (VILLEFRANCHE), FRANCE
5. PROVENCE(MARSEILLES), FRANCE
A. What should we focus on in each city we have about 10 hrs in each place
B. Should we take a tour from the cruise for all the stops or grab a taxi when on port
C. What should we know about the cruise as far as formal nights and dress code, restaurants and spas.
D. How should we dress when walking out on to the port.
E. What should we do in Barcelona.
Any feedback would be great I did a lot of reading as well but would love to hear personal experiences or advises from Europe Travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 First Time Solo Travel info
- 4 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 5 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 9 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 10 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 11 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 12 Europe in late January
- 13 Northern lights in December
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Puglia or La Langhe
- 18 First time in France
- 19 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 20 Munich
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
Royal Caribbean International Cruise leaving from Barcelona