Thank you, advance for investing your time in helping me plan my first Europe Trip.
My husband and I will be leaving to Europe last two weeks of July.
We will spend 3 night in Barcelona before going on to Royal Caribbean Voyager of the sea.
The stops we will be making are
2. ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), ITALY
4. NICE (VILLEFRANCHE), FRANCE
5. PROVENCE(MARSEILLES), FRANCE
A. What should we focus on in each city we have about 10 hrs in each place
B. Should we take a tour from the cruise for all the stops or grab a taxi when on port
C. What should we know about the cruise as far as formal nights and dress code, restaurants and spas.
D. How should we dress when walking out on to the port.
E. What should we do in Barcelona.
Any feedback would be great I did a lot of reading as well but would love to hear personal experiences or advises from Europe Travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 5 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 6 Apartment Montreux area
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 8 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 9 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Berlin
- 12 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 13 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 15 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 17 Lille Braderie 2017
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 24 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 25 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
Royal Caribbean International Cruise leaving from Barcelona