Thank you, advance for investing your time in helping me plan my first Europe Trip.
My husband and I will be leaving to Europe last two weeks of July.
We will spend 3 night in Barcelona before going on to Royal Caribbean Voyager of the sea.
The stops we will be making are
2. ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), ITALY
4. NICE (VILLEFRANCHE), FRANCE
5. PROVENCE(MARSEILLES), FRANCE
A. What should we focus on in each city we have about 10 hrs in each place
B. Should we take a tour from the cruise for all the stops or grab a taxi when on port
C. What should we know about the cruise as far as formal nights and dress code, restaurants and spas.
D. How should we dress when walking out on to the port.
E. What should we do in Barcelona.
Any feedback would be great I did a lot of reading as well but would love to hear personal experiences or advises from Europe Travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 3 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 4 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 5 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 13 Spain Itinerary Help
- 14 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 17 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 19 cell phone companys
- 20 italy itinerary
- 21 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 22 Rome Rental Car
- 23 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 24 3 days with a Swindon base
- 25 Italy for the first time
Royal Caribbean International Cruise leaving from Barcelona