Thank you, advance for investing your time in helping me plan my first Europe Trip.
My husband and I will be leaving to Europe last two weeks of July.
We will spend 3 night in Barcelona before going on to Royal Caribbean Voyager of the sea.
The stops we will be making are
2. ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), ITALY
4. NICE (VILLEFRANCHE), FRANCE
5. PROVENCE(MARSEILLES), FRANCE
A. What should we focus on in each city we have about 10 hrs in each place
B. Should we take a tour from the cruise for all the stops or grab a taxi when on port
C. What should we know about the cruise as far as formal nights and dress code, restaurants and spas.
D. How should we dress when walking out on to the port.
E. What should we do in Barcelona.
Any feedback would be great I did a lot of reading as well but would love to hear personal experiences or advises from Europe Travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 3 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Brief trip report Naples
- 6 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 7 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 8 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 13 Private transportation
- 14 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 15 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 16 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 17 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 18 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 19 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 20 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 21 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 22 Global Travel Warning...
- 23 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 24 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 25 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
Royal Caribbean International Cruise leaving from Barcelona