Thank you, advance for investing your time in helping me plan my first Europe Trip.
My husband and I will be leaving to Europe last two weeks of July.
We will spend 3 night in Barcelona before going on to Royal Caribbean Voyager of the sea.
The stops we will be making are
2. ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), ITALY
4. NICE (VILLEFRANCHE), FRANCE
5. PROVENCE(MARSEILLES), FRANCE
A. What should we focus on in each city we have about 10 hrs in each place
B. Should we take a tour from the cruise for all the stops or grab a taxi when on port
C. What should we know about the cruise as far as formal nights and dress code, restaurants and spas.
D. How should we dress when walking out on to the port.
E. What should we do in Barcelona.
Any feedback would be great I did a lot of reading as well but would love to hear personal experiences or advises from Europe Travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Trains in Alps and UK
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 17 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Where to buy Saffron?
- 23 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
Royal Caribbean International Cruise leaving from Barcelona