Thank you, advance for investing your time in helping me plan my first Europe Trip.
My husband and I will be leaving to Europe last two weeks of July.
We will spend 3 night in Barcelona before going on to Royal Caribbean Voyager of the sea.
The stops we will be making are
2. ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), ITALY
4. NICE (VILLEFRANCHE), FRANCE
5. PROVENCE(MARSEILLES), FRANCE
A. What should we focus on in each city we have about 10 hrs in each place
B. Should we take a tour from the cruise for all the stops or grab a taxi when on port
C. What should we know about the cruise as far as formal nights and dress code, restaurants and spas.
D. How should we dress when walking out on to the port.
E. What should we do in Barcelona.
Any feedback would be great I did a lot of reading as well but would love to hear personal experiences or advises from Europe Travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 5 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 6 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 7 ATM
- 8 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 9 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 10 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 London Hotel - Different Request
- 13 Portugal rental car
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 17 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 18 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Bernese Oberland
- 21 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
Royal Caribbean International Cruise leaving from Barcelona