Does anyone know of a contact for a rovinj water taxi? we are looking to rent a boat for a few hours or a day to take us from Rovinj - quick tour of Lim channel - Brujni - Pula - rovinj. I do not know if this is feasible or a good idea. would it be better to take a tour of just Lim channel and then bus to pula and bus back to rovinj?
rovinj water taxis
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 3 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Help with itenerary
- 8 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 9 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 10 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 11 jungfraujoch mid june
- 12 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 13 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 14 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 17 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 18 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 19 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 20 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 21 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 22 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 23 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 24 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 25 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen