I will travel from Plitvice Lakes to Rovinj in June. My question is should I book accommodations ahead of time? I decided to go to Rovinj from Plitvice Lakes because it looks more convenient to travel to Venice (our next destination), and it looks like there is plenty of things to do in Rovinj for three days before we head to Italy. There are three of us traveling together, along with a seven year old child. Any suggestions would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Day?
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 14 Corsica and Sardinia
- 15 Best Greek Island
- 16 Les Invalides Night Show
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Regarding Residence Permit
- 19 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 22 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 23 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 24 limousine services - milan - rome
- 25 Taxi from Linate to lecco