I am considering going to Lapland (Finland) in December before Christmas and I am a bit confused as I would love to visit Santa's village which is in Rovaniemi and get into the Xmas Spirit or whether to go further North to be more in the midst of nature rather than in a city and have more of a chance for snow and Northern lights.
Is the scenery similar or its more spectacular in the North? I read in Rovaniemi in December there might not be much snow yet. Is this the case? How can I combine the 2 places with buses/trains (cheapest way).
I need to decide quick as flights are already very expensive...
I appreciate any feedback...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라～온라인카지노
- 2 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노∮라이브바카라
- 3 럭스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ェ온라인카지노추천
- 4 고카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ど아시안카지노
- 5 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 6 와와바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라주소ド온라인바카라주소
- 7 엔젤카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트く카지노사이트
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Piedmont as a destination
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 21 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 22 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 23 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 24 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 25 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.