I am planning to spend 3 nights in Montreux this October. I would love to see Swiss villages with their characteristic wooden architecture. I read about Rougemont. Please advise if Rougemont is the best choice, what would be the best way to get to Rougemont and also to Gruyeres (I would like to visit cheese manufacturing facility and to taste the cheese) from Montreaux preferably in one trip using public transport.
I would be very grateful for any information or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Rome -- The next time around
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 6 Alitala
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 "Too Much Cows"
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 22 An evening in London
- 23 NYT article
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag