We are fine tuning our upcoming trip to France during Christmas and New Years for 15 days, and will be spending 8 full days in Paris, 4 days in Chamonix over Christmas, and have 2 days left for day trips from Paris at the end of our trip. We have already decided on Strasbourg, but our question is should our other day trip be to Rouen or Brussels? Both seem appealing to me and you guys are the experts, what should we do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 5 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Camogli and surrounds
- 13 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 19 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 20 Shorts in South of France?
- 21 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 22 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 23 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 24 Route des Vins
- 25 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?