We are fine tuning our upcoming trip to France during Christmas and New Years for 15 days, and will be spending 8 full days in Paris, 4 days in Chamonix over Christmas, and have 2 days left for day trips from Paris at the end of our trip. We have already decided on Strasbourg, but our question is should our other day trip be to Rouen or Brussels? Both seem appealing to me and you guys are the experts, what should we do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐럭바카라←＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼←바카라사이트추천
- 2 Venice to Croatia
- 3 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 4 Amsterdam in August
- 5 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 7 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 8 Duttfrisuren. Straighten your face visually
- 9 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 10 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 11 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 12 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 13 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 14 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 15 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 16 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 17 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 18 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Istanbul
- 21 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 22 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 23 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 24 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 25 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage