We are fine tuning our upcoming trip to France during Christmas and New Years for 15 days, and will be spending 8 full days in Paris, 4 days in Chamonix over Christmas, and have 2 days left for day trips from Paris at the end of our trip. We have already decided on Strasbourg, but our question is should our other day trip be to Rouen or Brussels? Both seem appealing to me and you guys are the experts, what should we do?
Rouen or Brussels: Day Trip from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!