We are fine tuning our upcoming trip to France during Christmas and New Years for 15 days, and will be spending 8 full days in Paris, 4 days in Chamonix over Christmas, and have 2 days left for day trips from Paris at the end of our trip. We have already decided on Strasbourg, but our question is should our other day trip be to Rouen or Brussels? Both seem appealing to me and you guys are the experts, what should we do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 2 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 3 Belgium for the 1st time
- 4 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 5 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 6 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 9 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 10 The highlands
- 11 February in Florence
- 12 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Naxos hotel question
- 15 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 16 Juangfrau / mt
- 17 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 20 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 21 Should we go to Vienna?
- 22 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 23 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 24 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 25 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?