We are fine tuning our upcoming trip to France during Christmas and New Years for 15 days, and will be spending 8 full days in Paris, 4 days in Chamonix over Christmas, and have 2 days left for day trips from Paris at the end of our trip. We have already decided on Strasbourg, but our question is should our other day trip be to Rouen or Brussels? Both seem appealing to me and you guys are the experts, what should we do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 7 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 11 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 17 Planning A trip
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 22 Bruges
- 23 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 24 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 25 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano