We are fine tuning our upcoming trip to France during Christmas and New Years for 15 days, and will be spending 8 full days in Paris, 4 days in Chamonix over Christmas, and have 2 days left for day trips from Paris at the end of our trip. We have already decided on Strasbourg, but our question is should our other day trip be to Rouen or Brussels? Both seem appealing to me and you guys are the experts, what should we do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 13 Chania
- 14 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 15 Car rental in Santorini port
- 16 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 17 Renting a car in Greece
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 20 renting a car in greece
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 23 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre