We are fine tuning our upcoming trip to France during Christmas and New Years for 15 days, and will be spending 8 full days in Paris, 4 days in Chamonix over Christmas, and have 2 days left for day trips from Paris at the end of our trip. We have already decided on Strasbourg, but our question is should our other day trip be to Rouen or Brussels? Both seem appealing to me and you guys are the experts, what should we do?
Rouen or Brussels: Day Trip from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 2 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 5 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 6 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 7 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 8 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 9 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 10 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 11 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 12 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 17 Spending money in Italy?
- 18 Luggage advice
- 19 Ireland driving vacation
- 20 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 21 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 22 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 23 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 24 Can anyone suggest a good Italian phrase app?
- 25 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!