We are fine tuning our upcoming trip to France during Christmas and New Years for 15 days, and will be spending 8 full days in Paris, 4 days in Chamonix over Christmas, and have 2 days left for day trips from Paris at the end of our trip. We have already decided on Strasbourg, but our question is should our other day trip be to Rouen or Brussels? Both seem appealing to me and you guys are the experts, what should we do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 2 Northern Spain
- 3 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 4 Shoppingin Spain
- 5 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 6 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 7 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 8 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 9 French Prem Train Fares
- 10 Dublin to Dingle?
- 11 London-Paris solo trip
- 12 To Hampton Court Palace
- 13 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 14 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 15 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 16 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 17 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 18 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 19 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 20 venice to lucca by car
- 21 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 24 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 25 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY