We are fine tuning our upcoming trip to France during Christmas and New Years for 15 days, and will be spending 8 full days in Paris, 4 days in Chamonix over Christmas, and have 2 days left for day trips from Paris at the end of our trip. We have already decided on Strasbourg, but our question is should our other day trip be to Rouen or Brussels? Both seem appealing to me and you guys are the experts, what should we do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar