We're read and heard so much about rotten shark in anticipation of our upcoming trip to Iceland that I have to ask....what do those of you who live there or who have traveled there think? My husband is dying to try it; me, not so much . Should I be brave? Where's the best place to try it and what should we wash it down with? Looking forward to your advice!
Rotten Shark in Reykjavik
- 1 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 2 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 6 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 7 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 8 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 Sardinia in July
- 11 Foggia Day Trip
- 12 Barcelona to Positano
- 13 15 days in Central Europe
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 London Evening Activity
- 16 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 17 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 18 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 19 Paris Recommendations
- 20 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 21 Suggestions for France Italy
- 22 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?