We're read and heard so much about rotten shark in anticipation of our upcoming trip to Iceland that I have to ask....what do those of you who live there or who have traveled there think? My husband is dying to try it; me, not so much . Should I be brave? Where's the best place to try it and what should we wash it down with? Looking forward to your advice!
Rotten Shark in Reykjavik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 2 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 3 help regarding removal firm in london
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 6 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 10 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 11 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 12 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 South of France November Trip Report
- 16 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 17 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 18 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 23 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 24 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?