Looking for help with part of our itinerary (August this year). We have a night spare between Rothenburg and Brugge and thought we would travel (by train) from Rothenburg to Koblenz (I'm told the scenery from the train is great) and then take the mid-afternoon KD boat to Linz and stay there. Is that part of the Rhine scenic? Alternatively we could take the train from Rothenburg to Bingen (4 hours), then take the afternoon KD boat to Braubach and stay there that night, then travel to Brugge the following morning (although that's a long train journey). Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 2 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 3 St Andrews advice
- 4 3 nights in Tuscany
- 5 Cordoba or Granada?
- 6 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 7 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 8 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 9 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 10 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 11 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 12 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 13 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 14 train from ams to paris
- 15 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 16 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 17 Poland in September
- 18 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 19 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 20 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 21 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 24 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 25 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime