Looking for help with part of our itinerary (August this year). We have a night spare between Rothenburg and Brugge and thought we would travel (by train) from Rothenburg to Koblenz (I'm told the scenery from the train is great) and then take the mid-afternoon KD boat to Linz and stay there. Is that part of the Rhine scenic? Alternatively we could take the train from Rothenburg to Bingen (4 hours), then take the afternoon KD boat to Braubach and stay there that night, then travel to Brugge the following morning (although that's a long train journey). Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Thanks.
Rothenburg to Brugge via Linz/Rhine
- 1 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 4 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 5 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 14 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 16 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 17 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 18 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 19 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 22 Northern Italy
- 23 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 24 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels