Looking for help with part of our itinerary (August this year). We have a night spare between Rothenburg and Brugge and thought we would travel (by train) from Rothenburg to Koblenz (I'm told the scenery from the train is great) and then take the mid-afternoon KD boat to Linz and stay there. Is that part of the Rhine scenic? Alternatively we could take the train from Rothenburg to Bingen (4 hours), then take the afternoon KD boat to Braubach and stay there that night, then travel to Brugge the following morning (although that's a long train journey). Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 3 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 4 Piedmont as a destination
- 5 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Passport proplems
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 18 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 19 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 20 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 21 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 24 Itinerary help...
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??