Looking for help with part of our itinerary (August this year). We have a night spare between Rothenburg and Brugge and thought we would travel (by train) from Rothenburg to Koblenz (I'm told the scenery from the train is great) and then take the mid-afternoon KD boat to Linz and stay there. Is that part of the Rhine scenic? Alternatively we could take the train from Rothenburg to Bingen (4 hours), then take the afternoon KD boat to Braubach and stay there that night, then travel to Brugge the following morning (although that's a long train journey). Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Help
- 2 Train rides
- 3 12 days in Austria
- 4 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 5 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 8 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 9 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 10 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 11 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 12 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 13 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 14 Austria
- 15 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 16 Salento penninsula
- 17 What about Basque Country?
- 18 Bursa/Iznik
- 19 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 20 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 21 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 22 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 25 Charles Degaulle question