Looking for help with part of our itinerary (August this year). We have a night spare between Rothenburg and Brugge and thought we would travel (by train) from Rothenburg to Koblenz (I'm told the scenery from the train is great) and then take the mid-afternoon KD boat to Linz and stay there. Is that part of the Rhine scenic? Alternatively we could take the train from Rothenburg to Bingen (4 hours), then take the afternoon KD boat to Braubach and stay there that night, then travel to Brugge the following morning (although that's a long train journey). Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 6 Ibiiza Spain
- 7 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 8 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 9 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 10 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 11 Cartagena Spain
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 14 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 15 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 16 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 17 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 18 Help with Ireland Trip
- 19 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 25 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)