Looking for help with part of our itinerary (August this year). We have a night spare between Rothenburg and Brugge and thought we would travel (by train) from Rothenburg to Koblenz (I'm told the scenery from the train is great) and then take the mid-afternoon KD boat to Linz and stay there. Is that part of the Rhine scenic? Alternatively we could take the train from Rothenburg to Bingen (4 hours), then take the afternoon KD boat to Braubach and stay there that night, then travel to Brugge the following morning (although that's a long train journey). Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 2 Palermo Apartment
- 3 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 4 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 7 Camogli and surrounds
- 8 travel fan 220v?
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 13 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 14 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 15 Barcelona - places to stay
- 16 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 18 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 19 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 20 Europe in October!
- 21 B&Bs in Ireland
- 22 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 23 Moldova and Transnistria
- 24 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)