Looking for help with part of our itinerary (August this year). We have a night spare between Rothenburg and Brugge and thought we would travel (by train) from Rothenburg to Koblenz (I'm told the scenery from the train is great) and then take the mid-afternoon KD boat to Linz and stay there. Is that part of the Rhine scenic? Alternatively we could take the train from Rothenburg to Bingen (4 hours), then take the afternoon KD boat to Braubach and stay there that night, then travel to Brugge the following morning (although that's a long train journey). Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Thanks.
Rothenburg to Brugge via Linz/Rhine
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 River cruises
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 21 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome