Looking for help with part of our itinerary (August this year). We have a night spare between Rothenburg and Brugge and thought we would travel (by train) from Rothenburg to Koblenz (I'm told the scenery from the train is great) and then take the mid-afternoon KD boat to Linz and stay there. Is that part of the Rhine scenic? Alternatively we could take the train from Rothenburg to Bingen (4 hours), then take the afternoon KD boat to Braubach and stay there that night, then travel to Brugge the following morning (although that's a long train journey). Would appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 5 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 6 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm