Hi, after having to cancel my much awaited trip to the wonderful Marseille, I am left stranded with a fantastic French learning tool in my pursuit for learning the language. I am now going to Spain and my £320 has gone to waste. However I'm sure that there are some holiday goers that are looking to learn the language before they go, which is a fundamental skill in itself. The item I have is the full Rosetta Stone product and has been critically acclaimed to be one of the best, if not, the best language learning tool on the market. It comes with a headset and microphone, keyboard stickers, countless exercises and you can learn from level 1 (the basics) to 5 (the most advanced.) I'm sure that an arrangement for a collection or delivery can be made. Be sure to contact me if you are interested. Thanks for your interest!
Rosetta Stone French Francais V3 Version 3 Levels 1 - 5 Sale
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Dublin to Armagh?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 17 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 18 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 19 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio