Hi, after having to cancel my much awaited trip to the wonderful Marseille, I am left stranded with a fantastic French learning tool in my pursuit for learning the language. I am now going to Spain and my £320 has gone to waste. However I'm sure that there are some holiday goers that are looking to learn the language before they go, which is a fundamental skill in itself. The item I have is the full Rosetta Stone product and has been critically acclaimed to be one of the best, if not, the best language learning tool on the market. It comes with a headset and microphone, keyboard stickers, countless exercises and you can learn from level 1 (the basics) to 5 (the most advanced.) I'm sure that an arrangement for a collection or delivery can be made. Be sure to contact me if you are interested. Thanks for your interest!
Rosetta Stone French Francais V3 Version 3 Levels 1 - 5 Sale
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Three days in Spain
- 4 Useful website for France
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?