Hi, after having to cancel my much awaited trip to the wonderful Marseille, I am left stranded with a fantastic French learning tool in my pursuit for learning the language. I am now going to Spain and my £320 has gone to waste. However I'm sure that there are some holiday goers that are looking to learn the language before they go, which is a fundamental skill in itself. The item I have is the full Rosetta Stone product and has been critically acclaimed to be one of the best, if not, the best language learning tool on the market. It comes with a headset and microphone, keyboard stickers, countless exercises and you can learn from level 1 (the basics) to 5 (the most advanced.) I'm sure that an arrangement for a collection or delivery can be made. Be sure to contact me if you are interested. Thanks for your interest!
Rosetta Stone French Francais V3 Version 3 Levels 1 - 5 Sale
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 5 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 6 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 14 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 15 Heli Tour
- 16 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 19 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 20 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Tight Planning?