Hi, after having to cancel my much awaited trip to the wonderful Marseille, I am left stranded with a fantastic French learning tool in my pursuit for learning the language. I am now going to Spain and my £320 has gone to waste. However I'm sure that there are some holiday goers that are looking to learn the language before they go, which is a fundamental skill in itself. The item I have is the full Rosetta Stone product and has been critically acclaimed to be one of the best, if not, the best language learning tool on the market. It comes with a headset and microphone, keyboard stickers, countless exercises and you can learn from level 1 (the basics) to 5 (the most advanced.) I'm sure that an arrangement for a collection or delivery can be made. Be sure to contact me if you are interested. Thanks for your interest!
Rosetta Stone French Francais V3 Version 3 Levels 1 - 5 Sale
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 25 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.