I heard that it's possible to rent private rooms or apartments in France, with or without reservations, and this is not only very economical but the very best way to learn a bit about the people and culture. I would be very interested to hear from anyone who's done this and can offer tips or advice on how to proceed.
Rooms or Apartments in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 London visit
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 18 My itinerary for Greece
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 21 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 22 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 23 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland