I heard that it's possible to rent private rooms or apartments in France, with or without reservations, and this is not only very economical but the very best way to learn a bit about the people and culture. I would be very interested to hear from anyone who's done this and can offer tips or advice on how to proceed.
Rooms or Apartments in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Pyrenees logistics
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 16 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 19 Normandy and Loire
- 20 Granada
- 21 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 Taormina Sicily
- 24 Northern Europe in April-May
- 25 history museums or locations