I heard that it's possible to rent private rooms or apartments in France, with or without reservations, and this is not only very economical but the very best way to learn a bit about the people and culture. I would be very interested to hear from anyone who's done this and can offer tips or advice on how to proceed.
Rooms or Apartments in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 10 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 11 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Street food in Turkey
- 14 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 15 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 16 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Scotland
- 21 9 days in turkey
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan