I am hoping to get some feedback on inexpensive places to stay in Sorrento and Rome. We are in Italy for 5 weeks house sitting in Verona but want to go south for some site seeing. I have looked at Blue Village outside of Sorrento for June 23-26 and Camping Fabulous village in Rome for Jun 26-30. I will be traveling with my 9 year old son, so these places look inexpensive and have some added kid features. If anyone has had any experience with either of these or if you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to make sure we are safe and keep a low budget so we can spend our $ on activities and food. Thank you for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 12 1 month in Europe
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 Iceland in 7 days.