I am hoping to get some feedback on inexpensive places to stay in Sorrento and Rome. We are in Italy for 5 weeks house sitting in Verona but want to go south for some site seeing. I have looked at Blue Village outside of Sorrento for June 23-26 and Camping Fabulous village in Rome for Jun 26-30. I will be traveling with my 9 year old son, so these places look inexpensive and have some added kid features. If anyone has had any experience with either of these or if you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to make sure we are safe and keep a low budget so we can spend our $ on activities and food. Thank you for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 Europe itinerary review
- 5 European Travel in March
- 6 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 9 We are back!
- 10 Enjoying England for a year!
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 13 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 14 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Europe itinerary
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Renting International Cars from USA
- 22 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 25 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?