I am hoping to get some feedback on inexpensive places to stay in Sorrento and Rome. We are in Italy for 5 weeks house sitting in Verona but want to go south for some site seeing. I have looked at Blue Village outside of Sorrento for June 23-26 and Camping Fabulous village in Rome for Jun 26-30. I will be traveling with my 9 year old son, so these places look inexpensive and have some added kid features. If anyone has had any experience with either of these or if you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to make sure we are safe and keep a low budget so we can spend our $ on activities and food. Thank you for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Scenic Driving Routes
- 5 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 6 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 7 Vienna to Bratislava
- 8 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 9 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 10 1 way ticket
- 11 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 12 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 13 Visiting Spain in January
- 14 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 15 What type of visa is right for me?
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 18 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 19 French immersion courses in France
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 22 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 23 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 24 Car Rentals
- 25 Spain and Portugal - when to Go