I am hoping to get some feedback on inexpensive places to stay in Sorrento and Rome. We are in Italy for 5 weeks house sitting in Verona but want to go south for some site seeing. I have looked at Blue Village outside of Sorrento for June 23-26 and Camping Fabulous village in Rome for Jun 26-30. I will be traveling with my 9 year old son, so these places look inexpensive and have some added kid features. If anyone has had any experience with either of these or if you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to make sure we are safe and keep a low budget so we can spend our $ on activities and food. Thank you for your assistance.
Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 2 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 3 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 10 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 13 italy - france - germany
- 14 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 15 Planning Europe trip
- 16 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 17 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Authentic czech food
- 20 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 21 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 22 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 25 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice