I am hoping to get some feedback on inexpensive places to stay in Sorrento and Rome. We are in Italy for 5 weeks house sitting in Verona but want to go south for some site seeing. I have looked at Blue Village outside of Sorrento for June 23-26 and Camping Fabulous village in Rome for Jun 26-30. I will be traveling with my 9 year old son, so these places look inexpensive and have some added kid features. If anyone has had any experience with either of these or if you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to make sure we are safe and keep a low budget so we can spend our $ on activities and food. Thank you for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 2 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 3 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 6 Stunning Stockholm - August 2010
- 7 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 8 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 2015 Flight Prices
- 10 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 11 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 12 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 13 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 14 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 15 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 16 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 17 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 18 Best Way to get to Prague from Torun, Poland
- 19 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 20 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 21 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary
- 23 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 24 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 25 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???