When it says 12 sq/m room size in Paris hotels, does it include the bathroom? I see that typical room size is 13-18 sq/m and I just can't understand how could that be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help
- 2 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 8 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 11 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 14 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 15 Hotel in Vienna
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Car rental from Barcelona
- 18 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 19 Itinerary Tweaking
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas