When it says 12 sq/m room size in Paris hotels, does it include the bathroom? I see that typical room size is 13-18 sq/m and I just can't understand how could that be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 14 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 15 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 16 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 20 Best layover option
- 21 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Prem fares (again)