Planning a three week car trip from Milan to Naples in October 1999. We would love to stay overnight in small towns along the way, as well as the larger cities. I would prefer to go without reservations in hotels and try find pensiones and small inns. My husband is not as adventuresome as I am and he thinks I'm nuts. Any suggestions or thoughts about going without reservsations.
- 1 London Evening Activity
- 2 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 3 Four Days in Seville
- 4 car hire france and spain
- 5 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 6 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 7 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 15 days in Central Europe
- 10 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 11 Retirement Vacation
- 12 Planning my days in Paris
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 15 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 16 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 17 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 20 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 21 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Trip to London
- 24 Monaco to Paris
- 25 French Riviera Overview