We went to Montenegro last year as a side trip to Croatia. We liked it more than Croatia! This year, we are going back in high season and bringing friends! We stayed at a small hotel on the beach in Jaz (near Budva) last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. Unfortunately, since it is high season, we had to save the 2 double rooms for 2 days past the date we are staying there to get the time period that we wanted. If you are going to Montenegro this summer and are interested in a wonderful 2 days at the beach, post a reply and I will contact you with the hotel name and website so that you can e-mail them. The 2 extra nights are July 10 an July 11. I believe the price is 35 Euros per person per night (including breakfast and dinner) for a double beachfront room with a balcony. Although we don't mind too much paying for 2 extra nights given the price, we would much rather not pay for nights that we won't be there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 Barcelona - places to stay
- 3 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 4 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 5 Guide in Russia
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 travel fan 220v?
- 10 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 12 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 13 First Trip to Paris
- 14 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 15 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 16 Train travel
- 17 B&Bs in Ireland
- 18 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 19 WWI Battlefields
- 20 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini