We went to Montenegro last year as a side trip to Croatia. We liked it more than Croatia! This year, we are going back in high season and bringing friends! We stayed at a small hotel on the beach in Jaz (near Budva) last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. Unfortunately, since it is high season, we had to save the 2 double rooms for 2 days past the date we are staying there to get the time period that we wanted. If you are going to Montenegro this summer and are interested in a wonderful 2 days at the beach, post a reply and I will contact you with the hotel name and website so that you can e-mail them. The 2 extra nights are July 10 an July 11. I believe the price is 35 Euros per person per night (including breakfast and dinner) for a double beachfront room with a balcony. Although we don't mind too much paying for 2 extra nights given the price, we would much rather not pay for nights that we won't be there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 4 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 5 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 6 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 7 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 10 Naples to Pompeii
- 11 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 12 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 13 Parking in Italy
- 14 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 15 sim card
- 16 Plan Italy trip
- 17 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 apartments florence
- 20 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 21 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 22 Florence, Italy
- 23 Italy trains question
- 24 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 25 Girls Trip to Rome!