We went to Montenegro last year as a side trip to Croatia. We liked it more than Croatia! This year, we are going back in high season and bringing friends! We stayed at a small hotel on the beach in Jaz (near Budva) last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. Unfortunately, since it is high season, we had to save the 2 double rooms for 2 days past the date we are staying there to get the time period that we wanted. If you are going to Montenegro this summer and are interested in a wonderful 2 days at the beach, post a reply and I will contact you with the hotel name and website so that you can e-mail them. The 2 extra nights are July 10 an July 11. I believe the price is 35 Euros per person per night (including breakfast and dinner) for a double beachfront room with a balcony. Although we don't mind too much paying for 2 extra nights given the price, we would much rather not pay for nights that we won't be there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 England and Wales by public transport
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Scenic Driving Routes
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 13 Andalucia in December
- 14 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 15 Budapest Hotels
- 16 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!