We went to Montenegro last year as a side trip to Croatia. We liked it more than Croatia! This year, we are going back in high season and bringing friends! We stayed at a small hotel on the beach in Jaz (near Budva) last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. Unfortunately, since it is high season, we had to save the 2 double rooms for 2 days past the date we are staying there to get the time period that we wanted. If you are going to Montenegro this summer and are interested in a wonderful 2 days at the beach, post a reply and I will contact you with the hotel name and website so that you can e-mail them. The 2 extra nights are July 10 an July 11. I believe the price is 35 Euros per person per night (including breakfast and dinner) for a double beachfront room with a balcony. Although we don't mind too much paying for 2 extra nights given the price, we would much rather not pay for nights that we won't be there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 4 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 7 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Help required with Itinerary
- 24 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 25 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?