We went to Montenegro last year as a side trip to Croatia. We liked it more than Croatia! This year, we are going back in high season and bringing friends! We stayed at a small hotel on the beach in Jaz (near Budva) last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. Unfortunately, since it is high season, we had to save the 2 double rooms for 2 days past the date we are staying there to get the time period that we wanted. If you are going to Montenegro this summer and are interested in a wonderful 2 days at the beach, post a reply and I will contact you with the hotel name and website so that you can e-mail them. The 2 extra nights are July 10 an July 11. I believe the price is 35 Euros per person per night (including breakfast and dinner) for a double beachfront room with a balcony. Although we don't mind too much paying for 2 extra nights given the price, we would much rather not pay for nights that we won't be there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 2 Distances in Paris
- 3 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 4 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 5 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 6 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 7 Dordogne Trip Report
- 8 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 9 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 10 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 11 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 12 My poppy arrived today!
- 13 Rental car in Italy
- 14 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 15 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 16 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 17 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 18 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 19 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 20 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 21 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 22 Switzerland 5 days
- 23 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 24 Stockholm hotels
- 25 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens