We went to Montenegro last year as a side trip to Croatia. We liked it more than Croatia! This year, we are going back in high season and bringing friends! We stayed at a small hotel on the beach in Jaz (near Budva) last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. Unfortunately, since it is high season, we had to save the 2 double rooms for 2 days past the date we are staying there to get the time period that we wanted. If you are going to Montenegro this summer and are interested in a wonderful 2 days at the beach, post a reply and I will contact you with the hotel name and website so that you can e-mail them. The 2 extra nights are July 10 an July 11. I believe the price is 35 Euros per person per night (including breakfast and dinner) for a double beachfront room with a balcony. Although we don't mind too much paying for 2 extra nights given the price, we would much rather not pay for nights that we won't be there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 2 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 3 Raining in rome
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 7 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 8 3 weeks in Sicily
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 11 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 14 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Fabulous Palermo
- 17 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 20 Portugal in January
- 21 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 25 A taste of Italy in 11 nights