We went to Montenegro last year as a side trip to Croatia. We liked it more than Croatia! This year, we are going back in high season and bringing friends! We stayed at a small hotel on the beach in Jaz (near Budva) last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. Unfortunately, since it is high season, we had to save the 2 double rooms for 2 days past the date we are staying there to get the time period that we wanted. If you are going to Montenegro this summer and are interested in a wonderful 2 days at the beach, post a reply and I will contact you with the hotel name and website so that you can e-mail them. The 2 extra nights are July 10 an July 11. I believe the price is 35 Euros per person per night (including breakfast and dinner) for a double beachfront room with a balcony. Although we don't mind too much paying for 2 extra nights given the price, we would much rather not pay for nights that we won't be there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 2 Croatia Itenerary
- 3 Shopping in Paris
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 6 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 11 Rome and Venice in December
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 15 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 16 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 17 Brussels Airport
- 18 spanish winery region(s)
- 19 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 20 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 21 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 22 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 23 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 24 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 25 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?