We went to Montenegro last year as a side trip to Croatia. We liked it more than Croatia! This year, we are going back in high season and bringing friends! We stayed at a small hotel on the beach in Jaz (near Budva) last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. Unfortunately, since it is high season, we had to save the 2 double rooms for 2 days past the date we are staying there to get the time period that we wanted. If you are going to Montenegro this summer and are interested in a wonderful 2 days at the beach, post a reply and I will contact you with the hotel name and website so that you can e-mail them. The 2 extra nights are July 10 an July 11. I believe the price is 35 Euros per person per night (including breakfast and dinner) for a double beachfront room with a balcony. Although we don't mind too much paying for 2 extra nights given the price, we would much rather not pay for nights that we won't be there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 2 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 3 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 4 When and how to book for a trip?
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 9 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 10 please revew provence agenda
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 13 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 14 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 15 Lake Como - basta!
- 16 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 17 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 18 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 19 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 20 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 21 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 22 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 23 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 25 Norway in November