We went to Montenegro last year as a side trip to Croatia. We liked it more than Croatia! This year, we are going back in high season and bringing friends! We stayed at a small hotel on the beach in Jaz (near Budva) last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. Unfortunately, since it is high season, we had to save the 2 double rooms for 2 days past the date we are staying there to get the time period that we wanted. If you are going to Montenegro this summer and are interested in a wonderful 2 days at the beach, post a reply and I will contact you with the hotel name and website so that you can e-mail them. The 2 extra nights are July 10 an July 11. I believe the price is 35 Euros per person per night (including breakfast and dinner) for a double beachfront room with a balcony. Although we don't mind too much paying for 2 extra nights given the price, we would much rather not pay for nights that we won't be there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 2 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 3 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 4 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 7 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 8 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 9 Stay in Venice
- 10 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 13 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 14 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 15 12 days in italy help
- 16 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 17 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 18 Athens and which islands?
- 19 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 20 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 21 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 22 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 23 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 24 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 25 Carinthia