We went to Montenegro last year as a side trip to Croatia. We liked it more than Croatia! This year, we are going back in high season and bringing friends! We stayed at a small hotel on the beach in Jaz (near Budva) last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. Unfortunately, since it is high season, we had to save the 2 double rooms for 2 days past the date we are staying there to get the time period that we wanted. If you are going to Montenegro this summer and are interested in a wonderful 2 days at the beach, post a reply and I will contact you with the hotel name and website so that you can e-mail them. The 2 extra nights are July 10 an July 11. I believe the price is 35 Euros per person per night (including breakfast and dinner) for a double beachfront room with a balcony. Although we don't mind too much paying for 2 extra nights given the price, we would much rather not pay for nights that we won't be there.
- 1 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 2 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 5 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 8 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 9 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 16 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 17 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 18 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 19 WHY ROMANIA???
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 22 Romania, anyone?
- 23 A chacun son goût
- 24 Romania -10 days trip
- 25 Trains in Italy