I am looking to book a hotel for Oct. - I always try to book directly with the hotel - however the hotel website indicates "no rooms available" -- and by the way, the website does seem to be "loaded" as other dates show availability. But when I go to Triadvisor and hit the "show me prices" button - several of the online booking engines do show availabilty. HMMMMM - I emailed the hotel - awaiting a response. Would you trust the online site and book it?
room available? websites disagree
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 2 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 3 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 4 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 5 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 6 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 7 Travelling to France
- 8 Where to stay in London
- 9 25 days in Europe
- 10 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 11 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 12 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 13 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 14 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 15 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 16 Uk visa processing time
- 17 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 18 NZ Passport validity
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 21 Uk visa
- 22 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 23 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 24 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 25 22" or 24" for Europe trains?