I am looking to book a hotel for Oct. - I always try to book directly with the hotel - however the hotel website indicates "no rooms available" -- and by the way, the website does seem to be "loaded" as other dates show availability. But when I go to Triadvisor and hit the "show me prices" button - several of the online booking engines do show availabilty. HMMMMM - I emailed the hotel - awaiting a response. Would you trust the online site and book it?
room available? websites disagree
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 16 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 18 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 21 shortened trip to Italy
- 22 Gift for French business associate
- 23 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 24 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 25 Airbnb scam