I am looking to book a hotel for Oct. - I always try to book directly with the hotel - however the hotel website indicates "no rooms available" -- and by the way, the website does seem to be "loaded" as other dates show availability. But when I go to Triadvisor and hit the "show me prices" button - several of the online booking engines do show availabilty. HMMMMM - I emailed the hotel - awaiting a response. Would you trust the online site and book it?
room available? websites disagree
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 Arctic Circle in December
- 4 Catalonia
- 5 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 6 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 13 Sammezzano update
- 14 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 15 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 16 ideas for Portugal please
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 19 Transportation in Paris
- 20 airport transportation
- 21 2 Days in Brussels
- 22 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 24 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 25 Best of Southern France and Spain