I am looking to book a hotel for Oct. - I always try to book directly with the hotel - however the hotel website indicates "no rooms available" -- and by the way, the website does seem to be "loaded" as other dates show availability. But when I go to Triadvisor and hit the "show me prices" button - several of the online booking engines do show availabilty. HMMMMM - I emailed the hotel - awaiting a response. Would you trust the online site and book it?
room available? websites disagree
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ghent or Paris?
- 2 France: which maps?
- 3 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 4 Restaurants in Venice
- 5 Chip and Pin
- 6 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 7 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 8 What Bus/buses
- 9 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 10 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 11 How many days to spend in Bruges?
- 12 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 13 Venice - boats on canals
- 14 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 15 Need help with six day itinerary in Ireland
- 16 Parking in Milan
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 19 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 20 What's the difference between Rugby Union and Rugby Leauge?
- 21 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 22 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 23 Please help with itinerary...
- 24 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 25 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?