Man have been to plays there and many other theatres and never dreamt the roof could collapse - I guess gives a new meaning to "bringing down the house!" Thankfully it looks like there may be no fatalities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 We're here!
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Amsterdam hotels
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Brugge hotel help
- 25 Five night Ireland Trip