We have decided to do a day in Ronda in the middle of our trip. Any suggestions on making the connection between Ronda and Sevilla? The train timetable doesn't seem to work well with a long layover in Bobadilla, but we are concerned about the bus ride through the hillside. Read it was windy and scary, especially for someone with bad motion-sickness. Any suggestions?
Ronda to Sevilla - Bus or Train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 2 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 3 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 7 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 8 Norway 2014
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 13 Reykjavik hotels
- 14 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 18 First Time to UK since 2001
- 19 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 20 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 21 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...