I am traveling to Andalucia with my husband in early October and we are trying to decide where to spend 2 nights between Seville and Granada. While I would like to spend at least one full day in Ronda, I am wondering if 2 days and 2 nights there is too much. I initially planned to spend both days in Malaga city but I've been researching the area and am now quite interested in visiting Ronda. Because we are traveling quite a bit on the trip, I'd rather spend both nights in one town to avoid the constant moving. Is Ronda worth cutting out Malaga completely? Could I visit Malaga as a day trip from Ronda? My husband would like to visit a beach on our trip but I'm not as convinced that visiting the coast is the best way to spend our time, especially in October. We are not renting a car and thus will have to take buses or trains throughout the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 2 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 3 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 First Time Going to Europe
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 8 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 9 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 10 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 11 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 12 Traditional food in Athens
- 13 After a Wild Thyme in Armenia: Retreat to Moscow
- 14 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Getting cash in Spain
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 21 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 22 Cotswolds village base
- 23 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 24 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 25 atm cards in Spain