I am traveling to Andalucia with my husband in early October and we are trying to decide where to spend 2 nights between Seville and Granada. While I would like to spend at least one full day in Ronda, I am wondering if 2 days and 2 nights there is too much. I initially planned to spend both days in Malaga city but I've been researching the area and am now quite interested in visiting Ronda. Because we are traveling quite a bit on the trip, I'd rather spend both nights in one town to avoid the constant moving. Is Ronda worth cutting out Malaga completely? Could I visit Malaga as a day trip from Ronda? My husband would like to visit a beach on our trip but I'm not as convinced that visiting the coast is the best way to spend our time, especially in October. We are not renting a car and thus will have to take buses or trains throughout the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 4 days in lake region
- 5 Favorite things to do in London
- 6 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 7 floods in Andalucia
- 8 Interested In Coach Passes
- 9 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 10 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 11 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 12 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 13 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 14 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 17 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 18 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 19 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 20 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 21 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 22 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 23 7 countries in a month
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 25 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy