I am traveling to Andalucia with my husband in early October and we are trying to decide where to spend 2 nights between Seville and Granada. While I would like to spend at least one full day in Ronda, I am wondering if 2 days and 2 nights there is too much. I initially planned to spend both days in Malaga city but I've been researching the area and am now quite interested in visiting Ronda. Because we are traveling quite a bit on the trip, I'd rather spend both nights in one town to avoid the constant moving. Is Ronda worth cutting out Malaga completely? Could I visit Malaga as a day trip from Ronda? My husband would like to visit a beach on our trip but I'm not as convinced that visiting the coast is the best way to spend our time, especially in October. We are not renting a car and thus will have to take buses or trains throughout the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 2 Prague - must see
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 6 Spain - Andalucia
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 14 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 15 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 16 Lucerne & Zurich
- 17 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 18 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 19 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Place to propose
- 22 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 23 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval