I am traveling to Andalucia with my husband in early October and we are trying to decide where to spend 2 nights between Seville and Granada. While I would like to spend at least one full day in Ronda, I am wondering if 2 days and 2 nights there is too much. I initially planned to spend both days in Malaga city but I've been researching the area and am now quite interested in visiting Ronda. Because we are traveling quite a bit on the trip, I'd rather spend both nights in one town to avoid the constant moving. Is Ronda worth cutting out Malaga completely? Could I visit Malaga as a day trip from Ronda? My husband would like to visit a beach on our trip but I'm not as convinced that visiting the coast is the best way to spend our time, especially in October. We are not renting a car and thus will have to take buses or trains throughout the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 4 Five nights in Extremadura
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 7 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 trip to norway
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 Help with England/Wales tour
- 16 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 A Greek sojourn
- 23 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek