I am traveling to Andalucia with my husband in early October and we are trying to decide where to spend 2 nights between Seville and Granada. While I would like to spend at least one full day in Ronda, I am wondering if 2 days and 2 nights there is too much. I initially planned to spend both days in Malaga city but I've been researching the area and am now quite interested in visiting Ronda. Because we are traveling quite a bit on the trip, I'd rather spend both nights in one town to avoid the constant moving. Is Ronda worth cutting out Malaga completely? Could I visit Malaga as a day trip from Ronda? My husband would like to visit a beach on our trip but I'm not as convinced that visiting the coast is the best way to spend our time, especially in October. We are not renting a car and thus will have to take buses or trains throughout the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Greece
- 2 I need a haircut
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 5 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 6 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 7 Honeymooning in Europe
- 8 Southern France
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 11 Spain tips beyond safety
- 12 Small group for Colosseum
- 13 American electrical gadgets
- 14 Arc de Triumph Question
- 15 flea markets in France
- 16 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 17 Eating in France-two new books
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11
- 25 What to wear