I am traveling to Andalucia with my husband in early October and we are trying to decide where to spend 2 nights between Seville and Granada. While I would like to spend at least one full day in Ronda, I am wondering if 2 days and 2 nights there is too much. I initially planned to spend both days in Malaga city but I've been researching the area and am now quite interested in visiting Ronda. Because we are traveling quite a bit on the trip, I'd rather spend both nights in one town to avoid the constant moving. Is Ronda worth cutting out Malaga completely? Could I visit Malaga as a day trip from Ronda? My husband would like to visit a beach on our trip but I'm not as convinced that visiting the coast is the best way to spend our time, especially in October. We are not renting a car and thus will have to take buses or trains throughout the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Zurich, Switzerland
- 4 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 10 Day trips
- 11 London tube
- 12 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 16 Swiss rail passes
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Day trips from Marseille