I am traveling to Andalucia with my husband in early October and we are trying to decide where to spend 2 nights between Seville and Granada. While I would like to spend at least one full day in Ronda, I am wondering if 2 days and 2 nights there is too much. I initially planned to spend both days in Malaga city but I've been researching the area and am now quite interested in visiting Ronda. Because we are traveling quite a bit on the trip, I'd rather spend both nights in one town to avoid the constant moving. Is Ronda worth cutting out Malaga completely? Could I visit Malaga as a day trip from Ronda? My husband would like to visit a beach on our trip but I'm not as convinced that visiting the coast is the best way to spend our time, especially in October. We are not renting a car and thus will have to take buses or trains throughout the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's your suggestion ????
- 2 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 3 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 6 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 7 Renting an apt.
- 8 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 9 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 10 Help me with this trip
- 11 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 12 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 13 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 14 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 15 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 17 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 18 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 19 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 20 Best london location to stay?
- 21 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 22 A guide to Madrid
- 23 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 24 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 25 VIGO, SPAIN