I am traveling to Andalucia with my husband in early October and we are trying to decide where to spend 2 nights between Seville and Granada. While I would like to spend at least one full day in Ronda, I am wondering if 2 days and 2 nights there is too much. I initially planned to spend both days in Malaga city but I've been researching the area and am now quite interested in visiting Ronda. Because we are traveling quite a bit on the trip, I'd rather spend both nights in one town to avoid the constant moving. Is Ronda worth cutting out Malaga completely? Could I visit Malaga as a day trip from Ronda? My husband would like to visit a beach on our trip but I'm not as convinced that visiting the coast is the best way to spend our time, especially in October. We are not renting a car and thus will have to take buses or trains throughout the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 4 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 5 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 6 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 7 Amsterdam restaurants
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 10 Pousadas
- 11 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 12 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 13 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 16 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 17 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 18 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 19 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 20 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 21 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 22 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 23 Is Capri overrated?
- 24 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 25 9 days in switzerland