I am traveling to Andalucia with my husband in early October and we are trying to decide where to spend 2 nights between Seville and Granada. While I would like to spend at least one full day in Ronda, I am wondering if 2 days and 2 nights there is too much. I initially planned to spend both days in Malaga city but I've been researching the area and am now quite interested in visiting Ronda. Because we are traveling quite a bit on the trip, I'd rather spend both nights in one town to avoid the constant moving. Is Ronda worth cutting out Malaga completely? Could I visit Malaga as a day trip from Ronda? My husband would like to visit a beach on our trip but I'm not as convinced that visiting the coast is the best way to spend our time, especially in October. We are not renting a car and thus will have to take buses or trains throughout the trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 4 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 5 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 6 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 7 Italy things to do?
- 8 Getting cash in Spain
- 9 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 10 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 11 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 12 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 13 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 14 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 15 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 16 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 18 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 19 A town in France for a month
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 23 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?