I thought I was done with my itinerary but I started to read up on Cadiz and was wondering if it was worth it to go there instead of Ronda. Both seem to have great "old" towns and sites to see. We (mom, brother, and I) will be coming from Granada. Ronda is only a couple hours away by train, while Cadiz is about 5hrs but with the train schedule we'd be getting into Ronda around 4pm. So either way we'd only have about a day and a half in either city (2 nights). We'll be travelling to Seville afterwards.
From your experiences, which place do you think is more worth it to visit? We'll go to any museum if they are of any interest to us, we like walking around, we like to eat. Please note we'll be going in July.
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 9 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 10 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Zurich to Milan trip
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 16 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 24 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 25 Destination ideas for 88 year old