I thought I was done with my itinerary but I started to read up on Cadiz and was wondering if it was worth it to go there instead of Ronda. Both seem to have great "old" towns and sites to see. We (mom, brother, and I) will be coming from Granada. Ronda is only a couple hours away by train, while Cadiz is about 5hrs but with the train schedule we'd be getting into Ronda around 4pm. So either way we'd only have about a day and a half in either city (2 nights). We'll be travelling to Seville afterwards.
From your experiences, which place do you think is more worth it to visit? We'll go to any museum if they are of any interest to us, we like walking around, we like to eat. Please note we'll be going in July.
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning