I thought I was done with my itinerary but I started to read up on Cadiz and was wondering if it was worth it to go there instead of Ronda. Both seem to have great "old" towns and sites to see. We (mom, brother, and I) will be coming from Granada. Ronda is only a couple hours away by train, while Cadiz is about 5hrs but with the train schedule we'd be getting into Ronda around 4pm. So either way we'd only have about a day and a half in either city (2 nights). We'll be travelling to Seville afterwards.
From your experiences, which place do you think is more worth it to visit? We'll go to any museum if they are of any interest to us, we like walking around, we like to eat. Please note we'll be going in July.
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Coastal Denmark
- 3 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 4 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 5 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 base for Andalucia
- 8 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 14 Apartment in Rome
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 18 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Flea markets in Romania
- 22 car rental
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest