I thought I was done with my itinerary but I started to read up on Cadiz and was wondering if it was worth it to go there instead of Ronda. Both seem to have great "old" towns and sites to see. We (mom, brother, and I) will be coming from Granada. Ronda is only a couple hours away by train, while Cadiz is about 5hrs but with the train schedule we'd be getting into Ronda around 4pm. So either way we'd only have about a day and a half in either city (2 nights). We'll be travelling to Seville afterwards.
From your experiences, which place do you think is more worth it to visit? We'll go to any museum if they are of any interest to us, we like walking around, we like to eat. Please note we'll be going in July.
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 2 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 15 Murren to Prague
- 16 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 17 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 22 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 25 Need Information about French Alps