I thought I was done with my itinerary but I started to read up on Cadiz and was wondering if it was worth it to go there instead of Ronda. Both seem to have great "old" towns and sites to see. We (mom, brother, and I) will be coming from Granada. Ronda is only a couple hours away by train, while Cadiz is about 5hrs but with the train schedule we'd be getting into Ronda around 4pm. So either way we'd only have about a day and a half in either city (2 nights). We'll be travelling to Seville afterwards.
From your experiences, which place do you think is more worth it to visit? We'll go to any museum if they are of any interest to us, we like walking around, we like to eat. Please note we'll be going in July.
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Bolivia
- 2 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 8 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 9 6-7 Days in France
- 10 Dijon in December!
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Korean Messages
- 25 Interesting places to visit