My travel buddies and I are currently in Seville and decided to schedule a Ronda day trip by bus. I really wanted to visit the town, and just felt like we couldnt miss it. We booked a ticket for 7am, to get to Ronda by 9am-9:30.
We are seeking advice about
1) what areas/attractions of Ronda we should explore
2) how long we should stay there for (ie. would staying there until 8pm be considered too long?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cheap food in london
- 2 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Eating Indian In London
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Sundays in Puglia
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 13 K-Day
- 14 ATM at airport
- 15 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Flat in London
- 18 Lay over time
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?