My travel buddies and I are currently in Seville and decided to schedule a Ronda day trip by bus. I really wanted to visit the town, and just felt like we couldnt miss it. We booked a ticket for 7am, to get to Ronda by 9am-9:30.
We are seeking advice about
1) what areas/attractions of Ronda we should explore
2) how long we should stay there for (ie. would staying there until 8pm be considered too long?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adaptors for Belgium
- 2 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 5 tablet
- 6 Planning Advice!
- 7 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 8 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 Home base for a month in France?
- 11 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 12 Greece in 15 Days
- 13 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 14 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 15 Norway holiday locations
- 16 Norway accessories and must have
- 17 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 18 Help with itinerary
- 19 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 20 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 21 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 22 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 23 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 24 Munich Travel Guide
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017