My travel buddies and I are currently in Seville and decided to schedule a Ronda day trip by bus. I really wanted to visit the town, and just felt like we couldnt miss it. We booked a ticket for 7am, to get to Ronda by 9am-9:30.
We are seeking advice about
1) what areas/attractions of Ronda we should explore
2) how long we should stay there for (ie. would staying there until 8pm be considered too long?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 NORTON password ReSet CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 4 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 9 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 12 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 13 Maximizing Norway time
- 14 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 15 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 16 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 17 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 18 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 19 Hiking in Switzerland
- 20 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 21 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 25 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon