My travel buddies and I are currently in Seville and decided to schedule a Ronda day trip by bus. I really wanted to visit the town, and just felt like we couldnt miss it. We booked a ticket for 7am, to get to Ronda by 9am-9:30.
We are seeking advice about
1) what areas/attractions of Ronda we should explore
2) how long we should stay there for (ie. would staying there until 8pm be considered too long?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트╱““【 XZW8。ZE。AM 】““╱¥아시안카지노
- 2 인터넷바카라((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 인터넷바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】카지노필승법
- 4 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 5 London best location
- 6 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 7 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 8 Train up the Jungfrau
- 9 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 10 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 11 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 12 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 13 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 16 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 19 Paris doctor house calls
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi