My travel buddies and I are currently in Seville and decided to schedule a Ronda day trip by bus. I really wanted to visit the town, and just felt like we couldnt miss it. We booked a ticket for 7am, to get to Ronda by 9am-9:30.
We are seeking advice about
1) what areas/attractions of Ronda we should explore
2) how long we should stay there for (ie. would staying there until 8pm be considered too long?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 2 One champagne tour in Reims
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 5 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 6 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 7 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 8 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 9 Bruges for 1st time
- 10 Frankfurt airport--destination Alsace
- 11 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 12 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 13 Private Guide for Rome tour ( by Van or limo)?
- 14 Getting to Büyük Mecidiye Cami
- 15 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 18 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 19 Staying over visa expiration.
- 20 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 21 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 22 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 23 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 24 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 25 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!