My travel buddies and I are currently in Seville and decided to schedule a Ronda day trip by bus. I really wanted to visit the town, and just felt like we couldnt miss it. We booked a ticket for 7am, to get to Ronda by 9am-9:30.
We are seeking advice about
1) what areas/attractions of Ronda we should explore
2) how long we should stay there for (ie. would staying there until 8pm be considered too long?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Schengen Rule
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 5 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Zurich to Milan trip
- 8 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 9 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Pay attention to your watches !
- 17 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 Venice/Mestre
- 20 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 23 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 24 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!