My travel buddies and I are currently in Seville and decided to schedule a Ronda day trip by bus. I really wanted to visit the town, and just felt like we couldnt miss it. We booked a ticket for 7am, to get to Ronda by 9am-9:30.
We are seeking advice about
1) what areas/attractions of Ronda we should explore
2) how long we should stay there for (ie. would staying there until 8pm be considered too long?)
Ronda day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 8 France,Spain,Italy
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 12 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 13 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving