My travel buddies and I are currently in Seville and decided to schedule a Ronda day trip by bus. I really wanted to visit the town, and just felt like we couldnt miss it. We booked a ticket for 7am, to get to Ronda by 9am-9:30.
We are seeking advice about
1) what areas/attractions of Ronda we should explore
2) how long we should stay there for (ie. would staying there until 8pm be considered too long?)
Ronda day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 Spain and Portugal return
- 4 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 5 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 14 Question on France travel
- 15 Cruise the River Shannon
- 16 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 St Germain