We have 7 full days in the Rome area next year (May 2-May 8) and are curious how much we can do. Was thinking potentially 4 nights in Rome and then going to Sorrento for the final three as a base to explore that town, Amalfi Coast, etc. Can anyone let me know what you think is reasonable to be able to see the highlights of Rome but also sneak down to see some of southern Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 2 17 days in England
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 5 Parking in Girona
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 8 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 12 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 13 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 14 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 15 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 16 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 Italy Trip Report
- 20 One day in milan
- 21 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 22 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 London Restaurants
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...