We have 7 full days in the Rome area next year (May 2-May 8) and are curious how much we can do. Was thinking potentially 4 nights in Rome and then going to Sorrento for the final three as a base to explore that town, Amalfi Coast, etc. Can anyone let me know what you think is reasonable to be able to see the highlights of Rome but also sneak down to see some of southern Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 Germany-Car or Train
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 10 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 11 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 12 Whistle stop family road trip
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 15 Scotland itinerary advice
- 16 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 Porto in January
- 19 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 20 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 21 Rome Water Shortage
- 22 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 23 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 24 Lake Como,Italy
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?