We have 7 full days in the Rome area next year (May 2-May 8) and are curious how much we can do. Was thinking potentially 4 nights in Rome and then going to Sorrento for the final three as a base to explore that town, Amalfi Coast, etc. Can anyone let me know what you think is reasonable to be able to see the highlights of Rome but also sneak down to see some of southern Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 2 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 5 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Praiano
- 10 Rouen Tour Companies
- 11 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Perugia
- 20 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 23 Areas in Milan
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan