I have my hotels booked:
Flight is booked
Thurs 6th Oct: LCY - ROM: 1055 – 1425
Wed 19th Oct: ROM - LCY: 1730 – 1910
Here is my preliminary itinerary for your review and suggestions:
Thurs 6th: LCY - ROM: 1055 - 1425 Travel/Capitoline Museums/ Santa Maria in Trastevere
Fri 7th : Early morning Vatican Museums/St. Peters/Run around Rome seeing all the Caravaggio’s
Sat 8th : Tivoli/Hadrian's Villa & Walking Rome
Sun 9th : Borghese Gallery/Gardens & Walking Rome
Mon 10th: Travel to Orvieto for the day
Tue 11th: Roman Forum and Palatine/ Museo Nazionale dell'Alto Medioevo
Wed 12th: Rome: Churches/Mansions/Palaces
Thu 13th : Travel to Bologna morning/Explore Bologna
Fri 14th: Travel to Ravenna Morning/Explore Ravenna
Sat 15th: Travel to Vicenza/Padua Morning/Explore both
Sun 16th: Explore Bologna
Mon 17th: Travel to Rome morning/ afternoon. Split the day between Bologna and Rome
Tue 18th: Rome: Churches & Mansions/Walking
Wed 19th: Store luggage at Airport/ Explore Ostia Antica/ 1730 Flight to London
Best regards … Ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 2 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 3 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 7 Pay attention to your watches !
- 8 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 9 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 10 Schengen Rule
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Christmas Day in Granada
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 16 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 17 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Zurich to Milan trip
- 20 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 25 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine