I have my hotels booked:
Flight is booked
Thurs 6th Oct: LCY - ROM: 1055 – 1425
Wed 19th Oct: ROM - LCY: 1730 – 1910
Here is my preliminary itinerary for your review and suggestions:
Thurs 6th: LCY - ROM: 1055 - 1425 Travel/Capitoline Museums/ Santa Maria in Trastevere
Fri 7th : Early morning Vatican Museums/St. Peters/Run around Rome seeing all the Caravaggio’s
Sat 8th : Tivoli/Hadrian's Villa & Walking Rome
Sun 9th : Borghese Gallery/Gardens & Walking Rome
Mon 10th: Travel to Orvieto for the day
Tue 11th: Roman Forum and Palatine/ Museo Nazionale dell'Alto Medioevo
Wed 12th: Rome: Churches/Mansions/Palaces
Thu 13th : Travel to Bologna morning/Explore Bologna
Fri 14th: Travel to Ravenna Morning/Explore Ravenna
Sat 15th: Travel to Vicenza/Padua Morning/Explore both
Sun 16th: Explore Bologna
Mon 17th: Travel to Rome morning/ afternoon. Split the day between Bologna and Rome
Tue 18th: Rome: Churches & Mansions/Walking
Wed 19th: Store luggage at Airport/ Explore Ostia Antica/ 1730 Flight to London
Best regards … Ger
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 3 Which city order makes most sense?
- 4 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 5 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 6 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 7 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 8 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 Restaurants in Spain
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Transportation Question Italy
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 21 Final Four
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 Where are the Mods?
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area