I will be in Rome this summer with teenagers (15 & 16). I have so much planned, but think I should have some alternatives if we start to reach cultural overload. On a post here, something was mentioned about LUNA park - an amusement park in EUR open in the evenings. Can anyone tell me more about it? Also, is a afternoon at the beach possible or desirable? Any information would be appreciated.
Rome with teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help with European vacation plan
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 American Express
- 23 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano