I will be in Rome this summer with teenagers (15 & 16). I have so much planned, but think I should have some alternatives if we start to reach cultural overload. On a post here, something was mentioned about LUNA park - an amusement park in EUR open in the evenings. Can anyone tell me more about it? Also, is a afternoon at the beach possible or desirable? Any information would be appreciated.
Rome with teenagers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 german rail ticket question
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 7 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Trip to Iceland
- 18 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Fjords, How To?
- 23 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions