I will be travelling to Italy with my Husband on 30th September 2012. We are flying to Naples and staying in Ischia for 3 nights, we will then be taking the train to Rome for a further 3 nights before then flying to Budapest for 3 nights also.
I have booked the hotel in Ischia and Budapest, however i am stuggling with Rome. We havent got a massive budget im looking for somewhere like a B&B or Apartments for around £200-£230 for the 3 nights (not per night) I want to go and see the vatican museums, therefore i was originally looking at the Vatican B&B which is just round the corner from the vatican its self however im not sure what the nightlife is like around the Vatican area. I have recently seen posts for people staying in Termini and heard that its busier of an evening but not as safe as Vatican?
Could any one recommend what areas/B&B/apartments would best suit my needs? I want to be close to the vatican or around 15minute walk away but somewhere with a decent nightlife not clubs etc.. just nice barsd and restaurants that arent too pricey either?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Budapest in December 2017
- 3 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 6 Trek through Eur
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Roma Pass
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 Denmark or Sweden?
- 17 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 London Hotels
- 20 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy