I will be travelling to Italy with my Husband on 30th September 2012. We are flying to Naples and staying in Ischia for 3 nights, we will then be taking the train to Rome for a further 3 nights before then flying to Budapest for 3 nights also.
I have booked the hotel in Ischia and Budapest, however i am stuggling with Rome. We havent got a massive budget im looking for somewhere like a B&B or Apartments for around £200-£230 for the 3 nights (not per night) I want to go and see the vatican museums, therefore i was originally looking at the Vatican B&B which is just round the corner from the vatican its self however im not sure what the nightlife is like around the Vatican area. I have recently seen posts for people staying in Termini and heard that its busier of an evening but not as safe as Vatican?
Could any one recommend what areas/B&B/apartments would best suit my needs? I want to be close to the vatican or around 15minute walk away but somewhere with a decent nightlife not clubs etc.. just nice barsd and restaurants that arent too pricey either?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 체리게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 4 체리바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 Safety in Rome
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 10 Europe First Timers
- 11 Greek Village
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 Apartment Montreux area
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 20 base in brussels
- 21 Rome or Venice first
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona