I will be travelling to Italy with my Husband on 30th September 2012. We are flying to Naples and staying in Ischia for 3 nights, we will then be taking the train to Rome for a further 3 nights before then flying to Budapest for 3 nights also.
I have booked the hotel in Ischia and Budapest, however i am stuggling with Rome. We havent got a massive budget im looking for somewhere like a B&B or Apartments for around £200-£230 for the 3 nights (not per night) I want to go and see the vatican museums, therefore i was originally looking at the Vatican B&B which is just round the corner from the vatican its self however im not sure what the nightlife is like around the Vatican area. I have recently seen posts for people staying in Termini and heard that its busier of an evening but not as safe as Vatican?
Could any one recommend what areas/B&B/apartments would best suit my needs? I want to be close to the vatican or around 15minute walk away but somewhere with a decent nightlife not clubs etc.. just nice barsd and restaurants that arent too pricey either?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 =접_속:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 바둑tv =접_속:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 9 Another Question re Scotland
- 10 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 11 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Tattoos in Italy
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 18 Place to stay
- 19 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 20 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 25 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa