I will be travelling to Italy with my Husband on 30th September 2012. We are flying to Naples and staying in Ischia for 3 nights, we will then be taking the train to Rome for a further 3 nights before then flying to Budapest for 3 nights also.
I have booked the hotel in Ischia and Budapest, however i am stuggling with Rome. We havent got a massive budget im looking for somewhere like a B&B or Apartments for around £200-£230 for the 3 nights (not per night) I want to go and see the vatican museums, therefore i was originally looking at the Vatican B&B which is just round the corner from the vatican its self however im not sure what the nightlife is like around the Vatican area. I have recently seen posts for people staying in Termini and heard that its busier of an evening but not as safe as Vatican?
Could any one recommend what areas/B&B/apartments would best suit my needs? I want to be close to the vatican or around 15minute walk away but somewhere with a decent nightlife not clubs etc.. just nice barsd and restaurants that arent too pricey either?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 4 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 5 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 8 Help with Ireland Trip
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Cappadocia in June
- 11 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 Ibiiza Spain
- 16 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 17 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 18 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 19 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 20 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 21 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 22 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon