I will be travelling to Italy with my Husband on 30th September 2012. We are flying to Naples and staying in Ischia for 3 nights, we will then be taking the train to Rome for a further 3 nights before then flying to Budapest for 3 nights also.
I have booked the hotel in Ischia and Budapest, however i am stuggling with Rome. We havent got a massive budget im looking for somewhere like a B&B or Apartments for around £200-£230 for the 3 nights (not per night) I want to go and see the vatican museums, therefore i was originally looking at the Vatican B&B which is just round the corner from the vatican its self however im not sure what the nightlife is like around the Vatican area. I have recently seen posts for people staying in Termini and heard that its busier of an evening but not as safe as Vatican?
Could any one recommend what areas/B&B/apartments would best suit my needs? I want to be close to the vatican or around 15minute walk away but somewhere with a decent nightlife not clubs etc.. just nice barsd and restaurants that arent too pricey either?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Amsterdam and...?
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 7 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 8 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 17 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 18 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 19 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 20 Paris to Bordeaux
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!