We're planning a 12-day trip (including travel time)to Italy at the first of June, flying into Milan from the States. I don't think we'll be able to pack Rome, Venice & Florence all into one trip . . . my question: which 2 out of 3 should we visit?? We'll be renting a villa for a week, then we'll have a couple of nights in which we're thinking about driving over into Switzerland. Thanks for your help!!
Rome vs. Venice vs. Florence ... which to skip??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 2 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 3 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 4 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 7 Spain Travel
- 8 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Public transport from Ostuni
- 12 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Itinerary Questions
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 17 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 18 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 19 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 20 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 a week in Ireland over New year's