We're planning a 12-day trip (including travel time)to Italy at the first of June, flying into Milan from the States. I don't think we'll be able to pack Rome, Venice & Florence all into one trip . . . my question: which 2 out of 3 should we visit?? We'll be renting a villa for a week, then we'll have a couple of nights in which we're thinking about driving over into Switzerland. Thanks for your help!!
Rome vs. Venice vs. Florence ... which to skip??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 2 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 3 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 4 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 7 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 8 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 9 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 18 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?