I'm planning to buy a SIM card when I get to Rome. I understand that I can buy one at a tobacco store but I prefer getting one from a Vodafone or TIM store so i can get assistance in English. Anyone know the location of a Vodafone or TIM store the near via dei banchi nuovi,1?
Rome Vodafone or TIM Locations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 2 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 3 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 4 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 5 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 6 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 7 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 8 Weekend navigo options
- 9 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 10 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 11 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 12 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 13 DCC on the increase?
- 14 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 15 London for 18th bday
- 16 Travel throught Europe
- 17 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 18 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 19 Day on the Rhine
- 20 Spa in Scotland
- 21 Car Rentals in Athens
- 22 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 23 Greece for a month with a baby
- 24 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 25 Transportation in Paris