I'm planning to buy a SIM card when I get to Rome. I understand that I can buy one at a tobacco store but I prefer getting one from a Vodafone or TIM store so i can get assistance in English. Anyone know the location of a Vodafone or TIM store the near via dei banchi nuovi,1?
Rome Vodafone or TIM Locations
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 4 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Italian Lakes gardens
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Dresden Train Station
- 19 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 20 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Novels set in Greece
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...