Heading to Rome - Day one we will be exhausted after 10 days in another location with a large group. Will be ready to slow it down on day one.
Any suggestions for a quickie/overview tour via Vespa or Scooter? maybe 2-3 hours that will allow us to get a feel for the area and attractions so we can get our bearings and see a little bit of everything.
Any input appreciated! ( FYI it will be a Wednesday late morning / early afternoon when we wish to tour )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 Ireland hotel questions
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 7 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 10 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 11 Revised itinerary for italy
- 12 Bernina Express mid-March
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 20 Flamenco in October
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 A Month stay in Southern France