I have four days in Rome in May and have managed to book myself on a scatia tour.
It is at 9am on a Saturday and afterwards I was planning on doing the Vatican and St Peters straight after.
Do you think there would be enough time to also do the Catacombs on this day? I know they are a bit over an hour away from each other by public transport so I think it will be too difficult but I thought I would ask what people with a bit more experience thought
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 5 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 6 Planning a European Trip
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Ireland
- 14 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 18 10 day Italy
- 19 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 20 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 21 Santorini lodging
- 22 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 23 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 24 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 25 What to do at 7:00am