I have four days in Rome in May and have managed to book myself on a scatia tour.
It is at 9am on a Saturday and afterwards I was planning on doing the Vatican and St Peters straight after.
Do you think there would be enough time to also do the Catacombs on this day? I know they are a bit over an hour away from each other by public transport so I think it will be too difficult but I thought I would ask what people with a bit more experience thought
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 10 Iceland early december visit
- 11 Frankfurt to UK
- 12 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 13 God Save the Queen?
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Milan or Turin
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 18 9 Days in Spain
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris