I have four days in Rome in May and have managed to book myself on a scatia tour.
It is at 9am on a Saturday and afterwards I was planning on doing the Vatican and St Peters straight after.
Do you think there would be enough time to also do the Catacombs on this day? I know they are a bit over an hour away from each other by public transport so I think it will be too difficult but I thought I would ask what people with a bit more experience thought
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 10 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Spain Itinerary
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 ATM
- 20 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 24 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 25 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip