I have four days in Rome in May and have managed to book myself on a scatia tour.
It is at 9am on a Saturday and afterwards I was planning on doing the Vatican and St Peters straight after.
Do you think there would be enough time to also do the Catacombs on this day? I know they are a bit over an hour away from each other by public transport so I think it will be too difficult but I thought I would ask what people with a bit more experience thought
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 워커힐경마＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소♀라이브바카라
- 2 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 5 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 6 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 9 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 15 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 16 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Piedmont as a destination