I have four days in Rome in May and have managed to book myself on a scatia tour.
It is at 9am on a Saturday and afterwards I was planning on doing the Vatican and St Peters straight after.
Do you think there would be enough time to also do the Catacombs on this day? I know they are a bit over an hour away from each other by public transport so I think it will be too difficult but I thought I would ask what people with a bit more experience thought
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 2 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 3 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Oyster card?
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 London Theater
- 9 multi city flights to europe
- 10 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 11 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 Milan and Lake Como
- 14 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 17 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more