I have four days in Rome in May and have managed to book myself on a scatia tour.
It is at 9am on a Saturday and afterwards I was planning on doing the Vatican and St Peters straight after.
Do you think there would be enough time to also do the Catacombs on this day? I know they are a bit over an hour away from each other by public transport so I think it will be too difficult but I thought I would ask what people with a bit more experience thought
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Trains in Alps and UK
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 CDG airport and connection time
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 12 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 13 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 14 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 15 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Where to buy Saffron?
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close