I have four days in Rome in May and have managed to book myself on a scatia tour.
It is at 9am on a Saturday and afterwards I was planning on doing the Vatican and St Peters straight after.
Do you think there would be enough time to also do the Catacombs on this day? I know they are a bit over an hour away from each other by public transport so I think it will be too difficult but I thought I would ask what people with a bit more experience thought
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 4 Berlin to ?
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 tickets for Wimbledon
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Piedmont question
- 10 Insurance on rental car options
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 13 Italy in January?
- 14 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 15 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 16 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 17 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Keukenhof in May?