Pls can anyone give me some advice? We want to see cities mentioned above but only have about 8 days. I really want to see Venice but because I'm traveling with a three year old I'm not so sure.....tuscany is a must, but for how many days? Do i need more than two days for Rome? Also, ill be 7 months pregnant by October when we plan to go so i cannot do too much walking...will have to stay close to attractions and take cabs. Best way to travel from city to city? I read quite a few posts on Italy and it seems like people feel u need to do Italy two r three times really. Im sure we will but we tend to try to see different countries while we are still young and will return to our favorite once the children are older and can experience it as well.
Rome-Tuscany-Venice..in 8 days...how??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Three days in Spain
- 4 Useful website for France
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?