Pls can anyone give me some advice? We want to see cities mentioned above but only have about 8 days. I really want to see Venice but because I'm traveling with a three year old I'm not so sure.....tuscany is a must, but for how many days? Do i need more than two days for Rome? Also, ill be 7 months pregnant by October when we plan to go so i cannot do too much walking...will have to stay close to attractions and take cabs. Best way to travel from city to city? I read quite a few posts on Italy and it seems like people feel u need to do Italy two r three times really. Im sure we will but we tend to try to see different countries while we are still young and will return to our favorite once the children are older and can experience it as well.
Rome-Tuscany-Venice..in 8 days...how??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Positano, Italy
- 6 Nice Video about Poland
- 7 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 8 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 9 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Vienna highlights
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Munich
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium