Pls can anyone give me some advice? We want to see cities mentioned above but only have about 8 days. I really want to see Venice but because I'm traveling with a three year old I'm not so sure.....tuscany is a must, but for how many days? Do i need more than two days for Rome? Also, ill be 7 months pregnant by October when we plan to go so i cannot do too much walking...will have to stay close to attractions and take cabs. Best way to travel from city to city? I read quite a few posts on Italy and it seems like people feel u need to do Italy two r three times really. Im sure we will but we tend to try to see different countries while we are still young and will return to our favorite once the children are older and can experience it as well.
Rome-Tuscany-Venice..in 8 days...how??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 First time touring Europe
- 3 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 4 big family in Ireland
- 5 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 6 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 7 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 8 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 9 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 10 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 11 Istanbul Itinerary
- 12 London - Site List Triage -
- 13 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 14 Santorini transportation
- 15 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 16 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 17 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 18 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 19 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 What to wear