4 or us are arriving in Rome from the States on April 18. We will spend 4 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with our time split between the bases of Siena and Lucca(not etched in stone.) On April 28 my daughter and sister fly home from Pisa. My husband and I will continue on spending anywhere from 2 to 4 more nights in Tuscany before relocating to Sorrento.
We travel home from Naples on May 10 with a very early departure. We know we would like to spend our last 2 nights in Naples and 2-3 nights on Capri prior to Naples. I need to decide whether to head south on April30 or May2, providing us with either4-6 more nights in the Campania region. I want to avoid travel on the May 1st holiday.
Combined you have so much Italy experience...what do you think? On this last leg of the trip we hope to relax, sightsee, hike and enjoy la dolce vita! I also think I better book some hotels soon!
Thanks in advance for all your travel advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advices about our itiniary
- 2 Brief trip report Naples
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 6 Private transportation
- 7 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 8 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 9 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 10 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 11 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 12 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 16 Global Travel Warning...
- 17 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 18 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 23 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Glastonbury vs Bath