4 or us are arriving in Rome from the States on April 18. We will spend 4 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with our time split between the bases of Siena and Lucca(not etched in stone.) On April 28 my daughter and sister fly home from Pisa. My husband and I will continue on spending anywhere from 2 to 4 more nights in Tuscany before relocating to Sorrento.
We travel home from Naples on May 10 with a very early departure. We know we would like to spend our last 2 nights in Naples and 2-3 nights on Capri prior to Naples. I need to decide whether to head south on April30 or May2, providing us with either4-6 more nights in the Campania region. I want to avoid travel on the May 1st holiday.
Combined you have so much Italy experience...what do you think? On this last leg of the trip we hope to relax, sightsee, hike and enjoy la dolce vita! I also think I better book some hotels soon!
Thanks in advance for all your travel advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 5 Spanish food - not that special?
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 9 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 14 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 17 Chania
- 18 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 19 Car rental in Santorini port
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 24 renting a car in greece
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights