4 or us are arriving in Rome from the States on April 18. We will spend 4 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with our time split between the bases of Siena and Lucca(not etched in stone.) On April 28 my daughter and sister fly home from Pisa. My husband and I will continue on spending anywhere from 2 to 4 more nights in Tuscany before relocating to Sorrento.
We travel home from Naples on May 10 with a very early departure. We know we would like to spend our last 2 nights in Naples and 2-3 nights on Capri prior to Naples. I need to decide whether to head south on April30 or May2, providing us with either4-6 more nights in the Campania region. I want to avoid travel on the May 1st holiday.
Combined you have so much Italy experience...what do you think? On this last leg of the trip we hope to relax, sightsee, hike and enjoy la dolce vita! I also think I better book some hotels soon!
Thanks in advance for all your travel advice.
Rome, Tuscany and Amalfi Coast region...part 2 of trip
- 1 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 16 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 21 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 22 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg