4 or us are arriving in Rome from the States on April 18. We will spend 4 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with our time split between the bases of Siena and Lucca(not etched in stone.) On April 28 my daughter and sister fly home from Pisa. My husband and I will continue on spending anywhere from 2 to 4 more nights in Tuscany before relocating to Sorrento.
We travel home from Naples on May 10 with a very early departure. We know we would like to spend our last 2 nights in Naples and 2-3 nights on Capri prior to Naples. I need to decide whether to head south on April30 or May2, providing us with either4-6 more nights in the Campania region. I want to avoid travel on the May 1st holiday.
Combined you have so much Italy experience...what do you think? On this last leg of the trip we hope to relax, sightsee, hike and enjoy la dolce vita! I also think I better book some hotels soon!
Thanks in advance for all your travel advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 2 Prague on a budget...
- 3 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 4 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 5 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 10 From Genoa to Rome...
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Spain in November
- 13 5 nights in Andalusia
- 14 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 Itinerary help please!
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 19 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 20 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 23 How big backpack do I need?
- 24 Holiday Itinerary
- 25 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?