4 or us are arriving in Rome from the States on April 18. We will spend 4 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with our time split between the bases of Siena and Lucca(not etched in stone.) On April 28 my daughter and sister fly home from Pisa. My husband and I will continue on spending anywhere from 2 to 4 more nights in Tuscany before relocating to Sorrento.
We travel home from Naples on May 10 with a very early departure. We know we would like to spend our last 2 nights in Naples and 2-3 nights on Capri prior to Naples. I need to decide whether to head south on April30 or May2, providing us with either4-6 more nights in the Campania region. I want to avoid travel on the May 1st holiday.
Combined you have so much Italy experience...what do you think? On this last leg of the trip we hope to relax, sightsee, hike and enjoy la dolce vita! I also think I better book some hotels soon!
Thanks in advance for all your travel advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 italy itinerary request
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 5 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 6 First time in Italy
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 Train rides
- 9 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 10 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 11 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 12 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 17 Renting a car in Florence
- 18 What about Basque Country?
- 19 Salento penninsula
- 20 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 25 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?