4 or us are arriving in Rome from the States on April 18. We will spend 4 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with our time split between the bases of Siena and Lucca(not etched in stone.) On April 28 my daughter and sister fly home from Pisa. My husband and I will continue on spending anywhere from 2 to 4 more nights in Tuscany before relocating to Sorrento.
We travel home from Naples on May 10 with a very early departure. We know we would like to spend our last 2 nights in Naples and 2-3 nights on Capri prior to Naples. I need to decide whether to head south on April30 or May2, providing us with either4-6 more nights in the Campania region. I want to avoid travel on the May 1st holiday.
Combined you have so much Italy experience...what do you think? On this last leg of the trip we hope to relax, sightsee, hike and enjoy la dolce vita! I also think I better book some hotels soon!
Thanks in advance for all your travel advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 vegetarian in spain
- 7 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 8 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Madrid airport question
- 15 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 16 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 17 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 18 Imbros Gorge
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 22 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?