4 or us are arriving in Rome from the States on April 18. We will spend 4 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with our time split between the bases of Siena and Lucca(not etched in stone.) On April 28 my daughter and sister fly home from Pisa. My husband and I will continue on spending anywhere from 2 to 4 more nights in Tuscany before relocating to Sorrento.
We travel home from Naples on May 10 with a very early departure. We know we would like to spend our last 2 nights in Naples and 2-3 nights on Capri prior to Naples. I need to decide whether to head south on April30 or May2, providing us with either4-6 more nights in the Campania region. I want to avoid travel on the May 1st holiday.
Combined you have so much Italy experience...what do you think? On this last leg of the trip we hope to relax, sightsee, hike and enjoy la dolce vita! I also think I better book some hotels soon!
Thanks in advance for all your travel advice.
Rome, Tuscany and Amalfi Coast region...part 2 of trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 2 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 3 Pyrenees logistics
- 4 Italy
- 5 Driving in Italy
- 6 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 7 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 8 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 9 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Taormina to Palermo
- 12 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 13 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Taormina Sicily
- 19 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 20 Italy dolomites
- 21 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 22 Suggestion for travel memories
- 23 Budget family trip to Europe
- 24 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 25 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?