4 or us are arriving in Rome from the States on April 18. We will spend 4 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with our time split between the bases of Siena and Lucca(not etched in stone.) On April 28 my daughter and sister fly home from Pisa. My husband and I will continue on spending anywhere from 2 to 4 more nights in Tuscany before relocating to Sorrento.
We travel home from Naples on May 10 with a very early departure. We know we would like to spend our last 2 nights in Naples and 2-3 nights on Capri prior to Naples. I need to decide whether to head south on April30 or May2, providing us with either4-6 more nights in the Campania region. I want to avoid travel on the May 1st holiday.
Combined you have so much Italy experience...what do you think? On this last leg of the trip we hope to relax, sightsee, hike and enjoy la dolce vita! I also think I better book some hotels soon!
Thanks in advance for all your travel advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 3 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 Christmas Week in London
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 Too much for one day?
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 12 Italy for the first time
- 13 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Germany and Austria trip report
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 20 London Itinerary and Questions
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Ali
- 25 Paris to Ramstein