4 or us are arriving in Rome from the States on April 18. We will spend 4 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with our time split between the bases of Siena and Lucca(not etched in stone.) On April 28 my daughter and sister fly home from Pisa. My husband and I will continue on spending anywhere from 2 to 4 more nights in Tuscany before relocating to Sorrento.
We travel home from Naples on May 10 with a very early departure. We know we would like to spend our last 2 nights in Naples and 2-3 nights on Capri prior to Naples. I need to decide whether to head south on April30 or May2, providing us with either4-6 more nights in the Campania region. I want to avoid travel on the May 1st holiday.
Combined you have so much Italy experience...what do you think? On this last leg of the trip we hope to relax, sightsee, hike and enjoy la dolce vita! I also think I better book some hotels soon!
Thanks in advance for all your travel advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG to Marais transfer
- 2 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 3 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 4 London best location
- 5 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 8 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 9 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 10 Transportation Question Italy
- 11 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 London Restaurants
- 15 Train tickets in Italy?
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 Corsica
- 20 17 days in England
- 21 VENICE
- 22 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 25 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please