4 or us are arriving in Rome from the States on April 18. We will spend 4 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with our time split between the bases of Siena and Lucca(not etched in stone.) On April 28 my daughter and sister fly home from Pisa. My husband and I will continue on spending anywhere from 2 to 4 more nights in Tuscany before relocating to Sorrento.
We travel home from Naples on May 10 with a very early departure. We know we would like to spend our last 2 nights in Naples and 2-3 nights on Capri prior to Naples. I need to decide whether to head south on April30 or May2, providing us with either4-6 more nights in the Campania region. I want to avoid travel on the May 1st holiday.
Combined you have so much Italy experience...what do you think? On this last leg of the trip we hope to relax, sightsee, hike and enjoy la dolce vita! I also think I better book some hotels soon!
Thanks in advance for all your travel advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 A few days outside Rome
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 7 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 getting to CDG
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Cambrils
- 20 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs