4 or us are arriving in Rome from the States on April 18. We will spend 4 nights in Rome and 5 nights in Tuscany with our time split between the bases of Siena and Lucca(not etched in stone.) On April 28 my daughter and sister fly home from Pisa. My husband and I will continue on spending anywhere from 2 to 4 more nights in Tuscany before relocating to Sorrento.
We travel home from Naples on May 10 with a very early departure. We know we would like to spend our last 2 nights in Naples and 2-3 nights on Capri prior to Naples. I need to decide whether to head south on April30 or May2, providing us with either4-6 more nights in the Campania region. I want to avoid travel on the May 1st holiday.
Combined you have so much Italy experience...what do you think? On this last leg of the trip we hope to relax, sightsee, hike and enjoy la dolce vita! I also think I better book some hotels soon!
Thanks in advance for all your travel advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노＼気→ SSK68。CoM ←気＼【슈퍼카지노강원랜드카지노】
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Undisclsoed location
- 8 Need help with my itinerary
- 9 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 12 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Chamonix to Paris
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 19 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 20 Paris in September
- 21 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 14 days end to end London Heathrow