Hello all, I am trying to decide which BIRG ticket should I buy if I want to get around in Rome for 3 days, basically going to the most common sight-seeing spots, e.g. the Colosseum, the Pantheon etc. However I have no idea what the 7 zones refer to in Rome. Can anyone help here? Many thanks!!
ROME Travel - BIRG Tickets and the zone map
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 3 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 4 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 7 Rome Areas to stay
- 8 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 9 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 13 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 14 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 15 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 18 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 19 St Germain
- 20 When to go to Sicily
- 21 Wengen to Torino?
- 22 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY