Hello all, I am trying to decide which BIRG ticket should I buy if I want to get around in Rome for 3 days, basically going to the most common sight-seeing spots, e.g. the Colosseum, the Pantheon etc. However I have no idea what the 7 zones refer to in Rome. Can anyone help here? Many thanks!!
ROME Travel - BIRG Tickets and the zone map
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed!
- 2 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 3 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 4 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 5 ABOUT SPAIN
- 6 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 9 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 10 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 11 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 12 France 8 days
- 13 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 14 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 15 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 16 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 17 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 18 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 19 Hotels in old Rome
- 20 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 21 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 22 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 23 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux