We will be in Rome in July and wish to tour the Jewish Ghetto and Travestere, see the synagogue, try food in the Jewish Ghetto, etc. Is this a tour we can do on our own or do you recommend a group tour? Can you recommend a tour, if so? We will be doing this tour on a Sunday. Can you recommend a fabulous restaurant? I had heard a few years back about a terrific restaurant that you identify by the red awning. Your help is appreciated. Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Iceland early december visit
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 7 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 12 Frankfurt to UK
- 13 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 14 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 15 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 16 God Save the Queen?
- 17 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 20 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Paris to Italy
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 Bulgaria- hidden gems
Rome tour of Jewish Ghetto and Travestere and restaurant recommendation