We will be in Rome in July and wish to tour the Jewish Ghetto and Travestere, see the synagogue, try food in the Jewish Ghetto, etc. Is this a tour we can do on our own or do you recommend a group tour? Can you recommend a tour, if so? We will be doing this tour on a Sunday. Can you recommend a fabulous restaurant? I had heard a few years back about a terrific restaurant that you identify by the red awning. Your help is appreciated. Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 2 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 Azores
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 9 Scotland in 7 Days
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 12 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 15 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 20 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 24 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 25 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
Rome tour of Jewish Ghetto and Travestere and restaurant recommendation