We will be in Rome in July and wish to tour the Jewish Ghetto and Travestere, see the synagogue, try food in the Jewish Ghetto, etc. Is this a tour we can do on our own or do you recommend a group tour? Can you recommend a tour, if so? We will be doing this tour on a Sunday. Can you recommend a fabulous restaurant? I had heard a few years back about a terrific restaurant that you identify by the red awning. Your help is appreciated. Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Germany
- 2 Hostel Advice
- 3 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 6 Rome for a week
- 7 trip to Italy
- 8 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 9 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 10 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 11 Hertz Never Lost
- 12 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 15 Holiday in Europe
- 16 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Train from Lille to Delft
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 23 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Amalfi or Positano
Rome tour of Jewish Ghetto and Travestere and restaurant recommendation