We will be in Rome in July and wish to tour the Jewish Ghetto and Travestere, see the synagogue, try food in the Jewish Ghetto, etc. Is this a tour we can do on our own or do you recommend a group tour? Can you recommend a tour, if so? We will be doing this tour on a Sunday. Can you recommend a fabulous restaurant? I had heard a few years back about a terrific restaurant that you identify by the red awning. Your help is appreciated. Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 3 Ireland vist, airport transport, lodging in Dublin
- 4 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 5 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 6 Recommendations for one last night in Barcelona
- 7 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 8 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 9 London/Newcastle trip
- 10 Which area to stay in when in Rome?
- 11 BARCELONA for 8 Days WHICH NEIGHBORHOOD for apartment??
- 12 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 13 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 14 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 15 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 16 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 17 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 18 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 23 Brussels sprouts
- 24 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 25 Amalfi Coast / Greek Isles Itinerary
Rome tour of Jewish Ghetto and Travestere and restaurant recommendation