We will be in Rome in July and wish to tour the Jewish Ghetto and Travestere, see the synagogue, try food in the Jewish Ghetto, etc. Is this a tour we can do on our own or do you recommend a group tour? Can you recommend a tour, if so? We will be doing this tour on a Sunday. Can you recommend a fabulous restaurant? I had heard a few years back about a terrific restaurant that you identify by the red awning. Your help is appreciated. Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 5 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 6 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 7 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 11 Shoes in Scotland
- 12 Engadine Valley help
- 13 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 Naples, Italy
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 Tuscany 6 nights
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
Rome tour of Jewish Ghetto and Travestere and restaurant recommendation