We will be in Rome in July and wish to tour the Jewish Ghetto and Travestere, see the synagogue, try food in the Jewish Ghetto, etc. Is this a tour we can do on our own or do you recommend a group tour? Can you recommend a tour, if so? We will be doing this tour on a Sunday. Can you recommend a fabulous restaurant? I had heard a few years back about a terrific restaurant that you identify by the red awning. Your help is appreciated. Thanks,
Rome tour of Jewish Ghetto and Travestere and restaurant recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 7 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 itinerary help
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 12 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 18 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 19 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 20 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 23 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?