We will be in Rome in July and wish to tour the Jewish Ghetto and Travestere, see the synagogue, try food in the Jewish Ghetto, etc. Is this a tour we can do on our own or do you recommend a group tour? Can you recommend a tour, if so? We will be doing this tour on a Sunday. Can you recommend a fabulous restaurant? I had heard a few years back about a terrific restaurant that you identify by the red awning. Your help is appreciated. Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 2 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 6 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Local markets in Italy
- 10 French lavender and cottages
- 11 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 Affordable French language course in France?
- 14 Abruzzo region
- 15 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 16 Major quake in central Itay
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 20 Barcelona completely overrated
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
Rome tour of Jewish Ghetto and Travestere and restaurant recommendation