We will be in Rome in July and wish to tour the Jewish Ghetto and Travestere, see the synagogue, try food in the Jewish Ghetto, etc. Is this a tour we can do on our own or do you recommend a group tour? Can you recommend a tour, if so? We will be doing this tour on a Sunday. Can you recommend a fabulous restaurant? I had heard a few years back about a terrific restaurant that you identify by the red awning. Your help is appreciated. Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spanish winery region(s)
- 2 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 5 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 6 Rome and Venice in December
- 7 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 10 Malta: baby food?
- 11 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 12 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 15 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 16 2 London theatre recommendations
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 19 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 24 December in Deutschland
- 25 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
Rome tour of Jewish Ghetto and Travestere and restaurant recommendation