We will be in Rome in July and wish to tour the Jewish Ghetto and Travestere, see the synagogue, try food in the Jewish Ghetto, etc. Is this a tour we can do on our own or do you recommend a group tour? Can you recommend a tour, if so? We will be doing this tour on a Sunday. Can you recommend a fabulous restaurant? I had heard a few years back about a terrific restaurant that you identify by the red awning. Your help is appreciated. Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 2 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 3 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 4 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 5 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Do most people find a place to pitch a tent, tour europe
- 9 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 12 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 13 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 14 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 19 Final Four
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 23 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 24 Cash machines ATM
- 25 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
Rome tour of Jewish Ghetto and Travestere and restaurant recommendation