We will be in Rome in July and wish to tour the Jewish Ghetto and Travestere, see the synagogue, try food in the Jewish Ghetto, etc. Is this a tour we can do on our own or do you recommend a group tour? Can you recommend a tour, if so? We will be doing this tour on a Sunday. Can you recommend a fabulous restaurant? I had heard a few years back about a terrific restaurant that you identify by the red awning. Your help is appreciated. Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh in March
- 2 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 Departure Tax in UK
- 5 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 6 Ireland ToDo
- 7 Parking in Italy
- 8 Ireland in November
- 9 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 10 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 11 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 12 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 13 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 14 Slovania & Croatia
- 15 apartments florence
- 16 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 17 I'm back.....
- 18 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 19 munich - day trips
- 20 honeymoon in november
- 21 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 24 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 25 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
Rome tour of Jewish Ghetto and Travestere and restaurant recommendation