I will arrive in Rome for one day VIA cruise ship. I am looking for a private tour for 4 adults and 1 child. I need to be picked up at the ship and returned the same day late afternoon. I need an English speaking guide, I want to go to St. Peter's, Sistine chapel, colosseum and Trevi Fountain. Also if time allows stop for lunch. I have contacted one tour company three times and still no response. Any suggestions?
Rome tour guides
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 eateries in Puglia
- 2 London GTG late September?
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 9 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 10 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 11 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 20 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Day trips from Bologna
- 23 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 24 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 25 City Night Line from Paris to Munich