I will arrive in Rome for one day VIA cruise ship. I am looking for a private tour for 4 adults and 1 child. I need to be picked up at the ship and returned the same day late afternoon. I need an English speaking guide, I want to go to St. Peter's, Sistine chapel, colosseum and Trevi Fountain. Also if time allows stop for lunch. I have contacted one tour company three times and still no response. Any suggestions?
Rome tour guides
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 2 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 3 northern Portugal
- 4 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 5 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 6 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 7 Help me with this trip
- 8 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 11 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 12 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 13 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 18 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 21 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 22 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 23 Great restaurants in Italy
- 24 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 25 Zurich and other cities to visit?