I'll be in Rome for a week this January and I'd like to go visit a friend in Zurich after. What would be the cheapest way to get there? I'll have one large piece of luggage and a backpack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 2 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 3 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 4 Whathello Paris
- 5 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 6 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 7 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Travel in Europe
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 13 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Crete Holiday
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 November in Rome
- 23 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna