I'll be in Rome for a week this January and I'd like to go visit a friend in Zurich after. What would be the cheapest way to get there? I'll have one large piece of luggage and a backpack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican City questions
- 2 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 3 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 4 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 5 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 6 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 10 Piedmont as a destination
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Garda Land
- 15 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 21 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Need Help with German Train Schedule