I'll be in Rome for a week this January and I'd like to go visit a friend in Zurich after. What would be the cheapest way to get there? I'll have one large piece of luggage and a backpack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 4 First Trip to Paris
- 5 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 6 Guide in Russia
- 7 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 8 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 9 Train travel
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 B&Bs in Ireland
- 12 travel fan 220v?
- 13 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 14 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 15 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 16 WWI Battlefields
- 17 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 18 Visiting Zurich
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 25 Zadar or Sibenik