I'll be in Rome for a week this January and I'd like to go visit a friend in Zurich after. What would be the cheapest way to get there? I'll have one large piece of luggage and a backpack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 2 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 3 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 4 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 5 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 11 Two weeks in France
- 12 spanish winery region(s)
- 13 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 14 Best International Sim Card
- 15 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 16 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 17 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 18 December in Deutschland
- 19 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 20 Relaxing destinations?
- 21 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 24 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so