I'll be in Rome for a week this January and I'd like to go visit a friend in Zurich after. What would be the cheapest way to get there? I'll have one large piece of luggage and a backpack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NAAR : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8O4S VERIZON MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 4 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 5 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Moscow Favorites
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 14 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 15 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 20 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 21 Italian lake cruise
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?