I'll be in Rome for a week this January and I'd like to go visit a friend in Zurich after. What would be the cheapest way to get there? I'll have one large piece of luggage and a backpack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 2 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 3 Royal Caribbean Cruise port to Arlanda, Stockholm airport
- 4 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 5 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 6 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 9 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 Sentimental Journey
- 12 Walking GPS?
- 13 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 14 A few last minute questions
- 15 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 16 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 17 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 18 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 19 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 20 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 21 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 22 2 weeks itinerary for Norway & Sweden
- 23 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 24 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 25 One Way... trust or bust?