I'll be in Rome for a week this January and I'd like to go visit a friend in Zurich after. What would be the cheapest way to get there? I'll have one large piece of luggage and a backpack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 2 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 3 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 4 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 7 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 10 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 11 Normandy - driving trip
- 12 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 13 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 14 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 19 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 20 sim card
- 21 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 22 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 23 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 24 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end