We will be in Rome for 5 days in June and I need some help in planning a bus tour from Rome to Vesuvius. We have plans for each day except Wednesday so that is the day I'm looking to plan this excursion. All the sights I've checked out don't seem to offer any tours on Wednesday. Does anyone have any experience with a good tour group that would accomodate us on a Wednesday?
Rome to Vesuvius Bus Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Transportation in Barcelona
- 6 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 11 5am arrival in Dublin
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 destination wedding
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 10 Hours in Brussels
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 Italy
- 24 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 25 Spend a year in the Dolomites