We will be in Rome for 5 days in June and I need some help in planning a bus tour from Rome to Vesuvius. We have plans for each day except Wednesday so that is the day I'm looking to plan this excursion. All the sights I've checked out don't seem to offer any tours on Wednesday. Does anyone have any experience with a good tour group that would accomodate us on a Wednesday?
Rome to Vesuvius Bus Tours
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 2 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 20 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Apartments in Rome
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary