We will be in Rome for 5 days in June and I need some help in planning a bus tour from Rome to Vesuvius. We have plans for each day except Wednesday so that is the day I'm looking to plan this excursion. All the sights I've checked out don't seem to offer any tours on Wednesday. Does anyone have any experience with a good tour group that would accomodate us on a Wednesday?
Rome to Vesuvius Bus Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay near Paris
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 4 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 italy
- 13 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 14 Side trip from Geneva
- 15 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 16 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 17 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 18 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 19 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 24 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 25 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?