I'm traveling to Italy for the first time in March, staying in Rome and then taking the train to Venice. I've checked the trenitalia.com site to find out about trains from Rome to Venice, but can't seem to find out what the fare is, just the timetable. Thanks to everyone for help I've gotten on this board in planning my trip - can you now tell me about what the fare will be between Rome and Venice? From what I've read on this board, I'll wait until I get to Rome to purchase my ticket for travel 3 days later.
Rome to Venice train fare
- 1 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 2 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 3 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 4 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 5 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 6 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 7 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 8 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 9 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 12 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 13 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 Rhine River Intinerary
- 18 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 22 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see