I am going to be renting a car and driving from Rome to Venice (lots of stops in between and we've decided not to take the train so we have more freedom).
Sixt has the best rates for the dates we will be traveling, however, I'm unsure as to the best pick up/drop off locations. We'd prefer not to use an airport due to all of the extra fees.
Can anyone recommend which are the most convenient locations?
There are several choices for Rome, but only (2) for Venice (airport and train station).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Murren to Prague
- 4 Le Marche Research Help
- 5 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Public Transportation in England
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 11 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 16 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 17 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Venice Bell Tower
- 20 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 21 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)