I am going to be renting a car and driving from Rome to Venice (lots of stops in between and we've decided not to take the train so we have more freedom).
Sixt has the best rates for the dates we will be traveling, however, I'm unsure as to the best pick up/drop off locations. We'd prefer not to use an airport due to all of the extra fees.
Can anyone recommend which are the most convenient locations?
There are several choices for Rome, but only (2) for Venice (airport and train station).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 2 A few days outside Rome
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 CDG airport and connection time
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Paris Metro
- 11 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 23 Cambrils
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 Amalfi Coast help