I am going to be renting a car and driving from Rome to Venice (lots of stops in between and we've decided not to take the train so we have more freedom).
Sixt has the best rates for the dates we will be traveling, however, I'm unsure as to the best pick up/drop off locations. We'd prefer not to use an airport due to all of the extra fees.
Can anyone recommend which are the most convenient locations?
There are several choices for Rome, but only (2) for Venice (airport and train station).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and South of France
- 2 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Prague itinerary advice
- 5 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 6 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 15 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 16 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 17 Self drive tour companies
- 18 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 24 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 25 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?