I am going to be renting a car and driving from Rome to Venice (lots of stops in between and we've decided not to take the train so we have more freedom).
Sixt has the best rates for the dates we will be traveling, however, I'm unsure as to the best pick up/drop off locations. We'd prefer not to use an airport due to all of the extra fees.
Can anyone recommend which are the most convenient locations?
There are several choices for Rome, but only (2) for Venice (airport and train station).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 http://myhealthpeak.com/verutum-rx/
- 3 6 Days in Italy
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 6 Low Deposit Holidays| Low Cost Getaway| Secure From Book It Now
- 7 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 10 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Maybe your worst nightmare...
- 17 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 18 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 19 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 22 What to do in San Marino + Internet connection
- 23 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.