I am going to be renting a car and driving from Rome to Venice (lots of stops in between and we've decided not to take the train so we have more freedom).
Sixt has the best rates for the dates we will be traveling, however, I'm unsure as to the best pick up/drop off locations. We'd prefer not to use an airport due to all of the extra fees.
Can anyone recommend which are the most convenient locations?
There are several choices for Rome, but only (2) for Venice (airport and train station).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 8 Acorn TV
- 9 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 10 Versailles
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport