We are 2 couples who will be travelling for the FIRST time to Italy this August 28 to September 10. Flying into Rome and out of Venice. In addition to Rome and Venice, we'd like to visit Cinque Terre, Florence and Tuscany area. We're planning on having a car while in Tuscany, but will travel by train otherwise. Any not to miss suggestions, hotels, restaurants?? We are laid back and great wine lovers. Also, suggestions on how long to stay in each place?? Many thanks
Rome to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 2 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 5 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 6 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 7 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 8 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 15 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 20 italy
- 21 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 22 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 23 What still confounds you about travel?
- 24 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 25 FRANCE: SIM CARD