We are 2 couples who will be travelling for the FIRST time to Italy this August 28 to September 10. Flying into Rome and out of Venice. In addition to Rome and Venice, we'd like to visit Cinque Terre, Florence and Tuscany area. We're planning on having a car while in Tuscany, but will travel by train otherwise. Any not to miss suggestions, hotels, restaurants?? We are laid back and great wine lovers. Also, suggestions on how long to stay in each place?? Many thanks
Rome to Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Medieval Tallinn
- 9 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 10 Portugal in September
- 11 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 23 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 24 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 25 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?