We are 2 couples who will be travelling for the FIRST time to Italy this August 28 to September 10. Flying into Rome and out of Venice. In addition to Rome and Venice, we'd like to visit Cinque Terre, Florence and Tuscany area. We're planning on having a car while in Tuscany, but will travel by train otherwise. Any not to miss suggestions, hotels, restaurants?? We are laid back and great wine lovers. Also, suggestions on how long to stay in each place?? Many thanks
Rome to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Need help with itinerary
- 4 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 7 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 8 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 9 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 10 First Trip to Europe
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 13 Expat area's in France
- 14 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 One month (ish) in Spain
- 18 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 19 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 20 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 21 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 22 La Sagrada Familia
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Where to stay in London
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.