We are 2 couples who will be travelling for the FIRST time to Italy this August 28 to September 10. Flying into Rome and out of Venice. In addition to Rome and Venice, we'd like to visit Cinque Terre, Florence and Tuscany area. We're planning on having a car while in Tuscany, but will travel by train otherwise. Any not to miss suggestions, hotels, restaurants?? We are laid back and great wine lovers. Also, suggestions on how long to stay in each place?? Many thanks
Rome to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 4 Lucerne Switzerland
- 5 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 6 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 7 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 8 at what point should one get health insurance
- 9 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 10 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 11 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 16 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 17 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 20 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 21 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 22 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 23 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 24 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 25 Ventimiglia to Trieste