We are 2 couples who will be travelling for the FIRST time to Italy this August 28 to September 10. Flying into Rome and out of Venice. In addition to Rome and Venice, we'd like to visit Cinque Terre, Florence and Tuscany area. We're planning on having a car while in Tuscany, but will travel by train otherwise. Any not to miss suggestions, hotels, restaurants?? We are laid back and great wine lovers. Also, suggestions on how long to stay in each place?? Many thanks
Rome to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 2 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 8 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 15 Rovinj, Croatia
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 Paris November 2014
- 18 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 19 Traveling in France by train
- 20 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 21 Unique Venice Activity
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 24 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel