We are 2 couples who will be travelling for the FIRST time to Italy this August 28 to September 10. Flying into Rome and out of Venice. In addition to Rome and Venice, we'd like to visit Cinque Terre, Florence and Tuscany area. We're planning on having a car while in Tuscany, but will travel by train otherwise. Any not to miss suggestions, hotels, restaurants?? We are laid back and great wine lovers. Also, suggestions on how long to stay in each place?? Many thanks
Rome to Venice
- 1 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 6 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 7 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 8 Ordering wine in Paris
- 9 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 10 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 11 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 12 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 13 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 14 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Foggia Day Trip
- 19 Cinque Terre card and train
- 20 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 21 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 22 Retirement Vacation
- 23 London Evening Activity
- 24 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 25 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro