We are 2 couples who will be travelling for the FIRST time to Italy this August 28 to September 10. Flying into Rome and out of Venice. In addition to Rome and Venice, we'd like to visit Cinque Terre, Florence and Tuscany area. We're planning on having a car while in Tuscany, but will travel by train otherwise. Any not to miss suggestions, hotels, restaurants?? We are laid back and great wine lovers. Also, suggestions on how long to stay in each place?? Many thanks
Rome to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 London tube
- 7 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 London day trips, especially castles
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 20 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Zurich, Switzerland
- 23 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 24 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete