We are 2 couples who will be travelling for the FIRST time to Italy this August 28 to September 10. Flying into Rome and out of Venice. In addition to Rome and Venice, we'd like to visit Cinque Terre, Florence and Tuscany area. We're planning on having a car while in Tuscany, but will travel by train otherwise. Any not to miss suggestions, hotels, restaurants?? We are laid back and great wine lovers. Also, suggestions on how long to stay in each place?? Many thanks
Rome to Venice
- 1 How Long For Santorini?
- 2 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 3 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 8 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Evening in Oslo
- 11 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 12 Prague Itinerary
- 13 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 14 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 17 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 18 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 19 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 20 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 23 Germany and Italy
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Moving to Spain