We are 2 couples who will be travelling for the FIRST time to Italy this August 28 to September 10. Flying into Rome and out of Venice. In addition to Rome and Venice, we'd like to visit Cinque Terre, Florence and Tuscany area. We're planning on having a car while in Tuscany, but will travel by train otherwise. Any not to miss suggestions, hotels, restaurants?? We are laid back and great wine lovers. Also, suggestions on how long to stay in each place?? Many thanks
Rome to Venice
- 1 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 4 Do and don't, eating in France
- 5 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 6 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 7 Paris museums free admission
- 8 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 9 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 10 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 11 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 12 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 13 Spain with kids
- 14 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 15 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 16 Places to visit from London
- 17 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 18 Meeting up at CDG
- 19 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 20 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 21 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 22 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 25 Paris Ticket t+