We are 2 couples who will be travelling for the FIRST time to Italy this August 28 to September 10. Flying into Rome and out of Venice. In addition to Rome and Venice, we'd like to visit Cinque Terre, Florence and Tuscany area. We're planning on having a car while in Tuscany, but will travel by train otherwise. Any not to miss suggestions, hotels, restaurants?? We are laid back and great wine lovers. Also, suggestions on how long to stay in each place?? Many thanks
Rome to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 3 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 4 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 5 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 8 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 9 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 10 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 11 Amsterdam restaurants
- 12 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 13 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 14 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 15 9 days in switzerland
- 16 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 17 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 18 Greece for a month with a baby
- 19 Wine tour in Chianti
- 20 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 21 Slovenia itinerary
- 22 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 23 Europcar at vienna airport
- 24 Bus ride to Positano
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?