Hello all: Husband and I are renting an apt in Rome Apr 9-19. We are considering training to Orvieto and renting car and touring Tuscany a bit and most likely staying over one night. Does anyone have any suggestions for us- we are quite open to all. Thanks
Rome to Tuscany for 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 2 Aaah...Umbria!
- 3 Sorrento Advice Please
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 6 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Do I need train tix in advance
- 10 Expat area's in France
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 13 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 14 Cyprus photo gallery
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 17 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 20 Schengen rule made easy
- 21 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 22 Need help with itinerary
- 23 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family