Wanted some advice as 5 adults are traveling, either from Rome to Sorrento or Naples to Sorrento in June (first or second week). I've seeing several comments, alerting us not to drive here...So, I want to know the most comfortable and less costly way to travel from either place. And, any recomendations of a farmhouse or placve you may have in mind would be appreciated! I read italian very well, and can speak it a bit (similar to my spanish
Your helop is greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 4 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 5 Food in Positano
- 6 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 7 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Edinburgh to Skye
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 13 Emergencies in Ireland
- 14 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 15 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 16 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 17 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 18 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 19 3 weeks in Spain
- 20 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 21 Rent a car in England
- 22 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 23 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 24 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 25 Iceland Itinerary Help
Rome to Sorrento and visiting the towns around the amalfi coast