Wanted some advice as 5 adults are traveling, either from Rome to Sorrento or Naples to Sorrento in June (first or second week). I've seeing several comments, alerting us not to drive here...So, I want to know the most comfortable and less costly way to travel from either place. And, any recomendations of a farmhouse or placve you may have in mind would be appreciated! I read italian very well, and can speak it a bit (similar to my spanish
Your helop is greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 2 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 2 days in Lugano area
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 7 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 16 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 23 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
Rome to Sorrento and visiting the towns around the amalfi coast