Wanted some advice as 5 adults are traveling, either from Rome to Sorrento or Naples to Sorrento in June (first or second week). I've seeing several comments, alerting us not to drive here...So, I want to know the most comfortable and less costly way to travel from either place. And, any recomendations of a farmhouse or placve you may have in mind would be appreciated! I read italian very well, and can speak it a bit (similar to my spanish
Your helop is greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 2 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 3 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 4 Netflix and Hulu
- 5 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 6 Cinque Terre for the Day
- 7 Sorry, best route from Stratford-upon-Avon driving to Chatsworth House
- 8 Did you use İstanbul Tourist Pass or Cappadocia Tourist Pass?
- 9 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 10 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 11 London: come for the weather, stay for the coke
- 12 1 day tour from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- 13 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 14 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 15 2016 Flower Carpet in Brussels
- 16 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 17 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 18 Switzerland Hotels
- 19 5 days in switzerland
- 20 Florence and Rome
- 21 Quickest way to get from Milan (airport) to Murren?
- 22 Need advice on Greek islands
- 23 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 24 Como or Bellagio
- 25 TAP airlines & other questions
Rome to Sorrento and visiting the towns around the amalfi coast