Wanted some advice as 5 adults are traveling, either from Rome to Sorrento or Naples to Sorrento in June (first or second week). I've seeing several comments, alerting us not to drive here...So, I want to know the most comfortable and less costly way to travel from either place. And, any recomendations of a farmhouse or placve you may have in mind would be appreciated! I read italian very well, and can speak it a bit (similar to my spanish
Your helop is greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 2 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 3 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 4 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 5 when you consider that it swivels
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 11 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 15 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 16 honeymoon in november
- 17 enlighten, brightens and
- 18 Amsterdam in August
- 19 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 20 Train from Rome to Naples
- 21 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 22 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 Best airport Car services
- 25 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
Rome to Sorrento and visiting the towns around the amalfi coast