Wanted some advice as 5 adults are traveling, either from Rome to Sorrento or Naples to Sorrento in June (first or second week). I've seeing several comments, alerting us not to drive here...So, I want to know the most comfortable and less costly way to travel from either place. And, any recomendations of a farmhouse or placve you may have in mind would be appreciated! I read italian very well, and can speak it a bit (similar to my spanish
Your helop is greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 3 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 4 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 10 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 17 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Acropolis Athens
Rome to Sorrento and visiting the towns around the amalfi coast