Wanted some advice as 5 adults are traveling, either from Rome to Sorrento or Naples to Sorrento in June (first or second week). I've seeing several comments, alerting us not to drive here...So, I want to know the most comfortable and less costly way to travel from either place. And, any recomendations of a farmhouse or placve you may have in mind would be appreciated! I read italian very well, and can speak it a bit (similar to my spanish
Your helop is greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 7 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 8 Schengen Rule
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Christmas Day in Granada
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Zurich to Milan trip
- 18 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 24 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 25 Venice/Mestre
Rome to Sorrento and visiting the towns around the amalfi coast