Wanted some advice as 5 adults are traveling, either from Rome to Sorrento or Naples to Sorrento in June (first or second week). I've seeing several comments, alerting us not to drive here...So, I want to know the most comfortable and less costly way to travel from either place. And, any recomendations of a farmhouse or placve you may have in mind would be appreciated! I read italian very well, and can speak it a bit (similar to my spanish
Your helop is greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 2 London theatre recommendations
- 3 spanish winery region(s)
- 4 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 5 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 6 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 7 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 8 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 9 Shopping in Paris
- 10 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 11 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 12 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 13 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 14 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 15 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 16 December in Deutschland
- 17 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 18 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 19 cash or plastic in Greece
- 20 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 21 Rome and Venice in December
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 23 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 24 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 25 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
Rome to Sorrento and visiting the towns around the amalfi coast