Wanted some advice as 5 adults are traveling, either from Rome to Sorrento or Naples to Sorrento in June (first or second week). I've seeing several comments, alerting us not to drive here...So, I want to know the most comfortable and less costly way to travel from either place. And, any recomendations of a farmhouse or placve you may have in mind would be appreciated! I read italian very well, and can speak it a bit (similar to my spanish
Your helop is greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 2 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 3 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 4 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 5 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 6 Our Paris plans
- 7 Portmouth, Devon, & Cornwall
- 8 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 9 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 10 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 11 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 12 Budapest questions round 1
- 13 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 14 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 15 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 16 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 17 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 18 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 19 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 20 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 21 London train and hotel information?
- 22 Swiss Transport Questions
- 23 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 24 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 25 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
Rome to Sorrento and visiting the towns around the amalfi coast