I am traveling from Rome to Santorini on June 1st. RIght now, I see flights that leave Rome at 8:25PM, with an overnight layover in Athens, and arrive in Santorini at 6:15 AM the next day (6/2). This is $200 (first option)
I also see a flight that leaves Rome at 11AM on 6/2 and arrives later that night at 7PM in Santorini with a 4.5 hour layover in Athens for $250 (second option)
I've been looking at flights for the past 1-2 weeks on several travel sites, and there aren't many flights that don't have an overnight layover in Athens (1st option). The flight times aren't that great either. We have a limited time in Santorini, so I don't want to waste an entire day traveling (2nd option).
Do you think better flight times be added? This is my first time flying with Aegean Air or Olympic Air.
Does anyone know if $200+ is a good price to pay for a flight from Rome to Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 16 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 17 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 18 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 21 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Day trips around Vienna
- 24 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 25 Praiano hotel question