I am traveling from Rome to Santorini on June 1st. RIght now, I see flights that leave Rome at 8:25PM, with an overnight layover in Athens, and arrive in Santorini at 6:15 AM the next day (6/2). This is $200 (first option)
I also see a flight that leaves Rome at 11AM on 6/2 and arrives later that night at 7PM in Santorini with a 4.5 hour layover in Athens for $250 (second option)
I've been looking at flights for the past 1-2 weeks on several travel sites, and there aren't many flights that don't have an overnight layover in Athens (1st option). The flight times aren't that great either. We have a limited time in Santorini, so I don't want to waste an entire day traveling (2nd option).
Do you think better flight times be added? This is my first time flying with Aegean Air or Olympic Air.
Does anyone know if $200+ is a good price to pay for a flight from Rome to Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 F1카지노주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라추천が인터넷바카라추천
- 3 생방송바카라주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷카지노ご인터넷카지노
- 4 알라딘 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Places to stop/stay?
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 19 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 20 ATM help
- 21 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 22 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)