I am traveling from Rome to Santorini on June 1st. RIght now, I see flights that leave Rome at 8:25PM, with an overnight layover in Athens, and arrive in Santorini at 6:15 AM the next day (6/2). This is $200 (first option)
I also see a flight that leaves Rome at 11AM on 6/2 and arrives later that night at 7PM in Santorini with a 4.5 hour layover in Athens for $250 (second option)
I've been looking at flights for the past 1-2 weeks on several travel sites, and there aren't many flights that don't have an overnight layover in Athens (1st option). The flight times aren't that great either. We have a limited time in Santorini, so I don't want to waste an entire day traveling (2nd option).
Do you think better flight times be added? This is my first time flying with Aegean Air or Olympic Air.
Does anyone know if $200+ is a good price to pay for a flight from Rome to Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?