I am traveling from Rome to Santorini on June 1st. RIght now, I see flights that leave Rome at 8:25PM, with an overnight layover in Athens, and arrive in Santorini at 6:15 AM the next day (6/2). This is $200 (first option)
I also see a flight that leaves Rome at 11AM on 6/2 and arrives later that night at 7PM in Santorini with a 4.5 hour layover in Athens for $250 (second option)
I've been looking at flights for the past 1-2 weeks on several travel sites, and there aren't many flights that don't have an overnight layover in Athens (1st option). The flight times aren't that great either. We have a limited time in Santorini, so I don't want to waste an entire day traveling (2nd option).
Do you think better flight times be added? This is my first time flying with Aegean Air or Olympic Air.
Does anyone know if $200+ is a good price to pay for a flight from Rome to Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 2017 Easter in Italy
- 5 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 17 Westerplatte
- 18 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 Cutback on Spain trip
- 21 Bernina Express mid-March
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Ireland hotel questions