I am traveling from Rome to Santorini on June 1st. RIght now, I see flights that leave Rome at 8:25PM, with an overnight layover in Athens, and arrive in Santorini at 6:15 AM the next day (6/2). This is $200 (first option)
I also see a flight that leaves Rome at 11AM on 6/2 and arrives later that night at 7PM in Santorini with a 4.5 hour layover in Athens for $250 (second option)
I've been looking at flights for the past 1-2 weeks on several travel sites, and there aren't many flights that don't have an overnight layover in Athens (1st option). The flight times aren't that great either. We have a limited time in Santorini, so I don't want to waste an entire day traveling (2nd option).
Do you think better flight times be added? This is my first time flying with Aegean Air or Olympic Air.
Does anyone know if $200+ is a good price to pay for a flight from Rome to Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaspersky Invalid Activation Code – UK helpline
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November