I recently asked for some help planning a Europe trip and got such useful advice that I am back again!
I have a study course coming up in Pisa in May that I just found out about. I will be flying out from Doha.
Since I am on a budget, I am looking at Pegasus airlines. Firstly, any opinions on that would be valued. The flying time is the same as KLM and others and its cheaper, so... or is it worth booking with another airline?
Secondly, to get to Pisa ( by train), is it better to fly into Rome or Bologna? It would ideally have been Florence but the flights are expensive and I cant really be flexible with dates
Any ideas/ suggestions would be appreciated!
thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 4 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 5 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 6 Best of Norway
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 9 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Place to stay
- 14 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 15 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 16 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 17 London advice
- 18 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 19 Another Question re Scotland
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 Lovely Luxembourg!