I recently asked for some help planning a Europe trip and got such useful advice that I am back again!
I have a study course coming up in Pisa in May that I just found out about. I will be flying out from Doha.
Since I am on a budget, I am looking at Pegasus airlines. Firstly, any opinions on that would be valued. The flying time is the same as KLM and others and its cheaper, so... or is it worth booking with another airline?
Secondly, to get to Pisa ( by train), is it better to fly into Rome or Bologna? It would ideally have been Florence but the flights are expensive and I cant really be flexible with dates
Any ideas/ suggestions would be appreciated!
thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 7 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 15 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 16 Granada to Madrid
- 17 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 18 Tour groups
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 24 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 25 Church service in Dubrovnik