I recently asked for some help planning a Europe trip and got such useful advice that I am back again!
I have a study course coming up in Pisa in May that I just found out about. I will be flying out from Doha.
Since I am on a budget, I am looking at Pegasus airlines. Firstly, any opinions on that would be valued. The flying time is the same as KLM and others and its cheaper, so... or is it worth booking with another airline?
Secondly, to get to Pisa ( by train), is it better to fly into Rome or Bologna? It would ideally have been Florence but the flights are expensive and I cant really be flexible with dates
Any ideas/ suggestions would be appreciated!
thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 3 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 11 car insurance italy
- 12 Christmas Day in Granada
- 13 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Venice/Mestre
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 25 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?