We are planning to travel from Rome to Paris on 2nd April (Myself, my wife and 2 kids-5&8).
Can anyone please tell me about the train ticket prices as the internet is showing extremely confusing and expensive options. we are hoping to take any train which passes from Switzerland so that we may enjoy the view on the way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 4 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Naples + Walking Tour
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 15 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 London GTG May 19-25
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 London and Normandy
- 25 Where to pick up rental car in Venice