We are planning to travel from Rome to Paris on 2nd April (Myself, my wife and 2 kids-5&8).
Can anyone please tell me about the train ticket prices as the internet is showing extremely confusing and expensive options. we are hoping to take any train which passes from Switzerland so that we may enjoy the view on the way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title태양성카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 다모아카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 카지노게임사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━슈퍼카지노
- 4 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 5 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 식보게임＼✈】 JR700。ZE。AM 【✈＼식보게임
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 First time in London
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 24 Ischia
- 25 What do after Bernia Express?