We are planning to travel from Rome to Paris on 2nd April (Myself, my wife and 2 kids-5&8).
Can anyone please tell me about the train ticket prices as the internet is showing extremely confusing and expensive options. we are hoping to take any train which passes from Switzerland so that we may enjoy the view on the way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 A Month stay in Southern France
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Places of interest
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Switzerland in November?
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 vienna
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July