We are planning to travel from Rome to Paris on 2nd April (Myself, my wife and 2 kids-5&8).
Can anyone please tell me about the train ticket prices as the internet is showing extremely confusing and expensive options. we are hoping to take any train which passes from Switzerland so that we may enjoy the view on the way.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking about the Fjords
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 4 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 5 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 6 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 7 UK in May and June
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Globus Iberian Tour
- 15 Spain: train/rental car help
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 20 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 21 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 24 Bath/Cotswolds
- 25 Shorts in South of France?