First time travelling by train in Italy. how easy is it to negotiate the trains stations.
We leave from Termini Rome and have a change of train at Milan for Paris. Then a change at Caen for Cherbourg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Switzerland
- 2 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 5 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 6 6-7 Days in France
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Korean Messages
- 15 Getting to Bolivia
- 16 Budapest in December 2017
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!