I will be in Rome for five days and then going to Paris for five days. What is the best way to get the airport? taxi or shuttle any suggestions. Also does anyone know how or who I should contact to book a flight from Rome to Paris? Thank you so much...cyndee
Rome to Paris flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 2 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 5 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 6 Germany Questions
- 7 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 10 Museums in Berlin
- 11 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 17 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 18 Salzburg and day trips
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 21 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 22 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 Skiing in France
- 25 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!