I will be in Rome for five days and then going to Paris for five days. What is the best way to get the airport? taxi or shuttle any suggestions. Also does anyone know how or who I should contact to book a flight from Rome to Paris? Thank you so much...cyndee
Rome to Paris flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 4 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 5 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 6 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 10 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Riga 2014
- 13 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 14 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 15 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 16 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Back home problems with sim card
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Budapest
- 22 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 23 Budapest--baggage storage
- 24 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 25 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna