I will be in Rome for five days and then going to Paris for five days. What is the best way to get the airport? taxi or shuttle any suggestions. Also does anyone know how or who I should contact to book a flight from Rome to Paris? Thank you so much...cyndee
Rome to Paris flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 2 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 16 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 17 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 18 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 19 Food tours in Rome?
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 25 Italy and Croatia