I will be in Rome for five days and then going to Paris for five days. What is the best way to get the airport? taxi or shuttle any suggestions. Also does anyone know how or who I should contact to book a flight from Rome to Paris? Thank you so much...cyndee
Rome to Paris flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 American Express
- 4 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 10 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??