I will be in Rome for five days and then going to Paris for five days. What is the best way to get the airport? taxi or shuttle any suggestions. Also does anyone know how or who I should contact to book a flight from Rome to Paris? Thank you so much...cyndee
Rome to Paris flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Portugal - Don't Miss!
- 4 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 5 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 6 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 7 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 8 England and Scotland
- 9 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 10 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 11 Athens/Istanbul March
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 Dublin to Armagh?
- 16 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 17 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 18 Gite and/or agritourism
- 19 Apartment for family trip to London
- 20 Prebook B&Bs
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 23 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 20 days in Germany