I will be in Rome for five days and then going to Paris for five days. What is the best way to get the airport? taxi or shuttle any suggestions. Also does anyone know how or who I should contact to book a flight from Rome to Paris? Thank you so much...cyndee
Rome to Paris flights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to Airport in Venice
- 2 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 3 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 4 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Airport to Piraeus
- 15 Trieste and Koper
- 16 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 17 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 18 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 21 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 22 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 23 Questions for my German friends
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel