Honeymooners staying in Rome for 3 nights before heading up to Tuscany (3 nights in Montalcino, 2 nights in Siena).
Question -- I know that driving out of Rome can be hectic. Would you suggest:
A. Renting car in Rome (possibly taking a cab from hotel to an agency on the outskirts of Rome to avoid the exit) and driving up to Orvieto (we're having lunch there)?
B. Train from Rome to Orvieto, hire car in Orvieto, leave luggage in car, and then head up the hill to Orvieto for lunch?
Which one is logistically easier?
Thank you all for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alItalia
- 2 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 3 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 4 Visit to Engand
- 5 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 8 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 9 Which city order makes most sense?
- 10 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 11 London Restaurants
- 12 Munich Hotel Location
- 13 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 14 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 15 Clean up spam
- 16 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 17 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 20 Is Sicily Safe?
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 23 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 24 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please