I am intending to visit rome for 5 days, Paris for 5 days and London for 5 days. This is my 1st trip to Europe. I want to drive from Paris to London by rental car. I will appreciate if some one can provide me some information such whether the road signs are in English, is it easy to find directions, what are the good places to see and any other information that will help me. I want to stay one night on my way to Paris so which city/town is good for my stop over. I will go to London from Paris by train. I saw the first class ticket of $136 for each Is this the usual price.
Rome to Europe
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 3 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 4 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 5 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 6 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 7 Istanbul Hotels
- 8 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 9 Driving in Genoa
- 10 Berlin Hotels
- 11 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 12 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 13 York Food and Drink Festival
- 14 Paris metro
- 15 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 16 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 17 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 18 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Cuenca or Toledo
- 21 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 22 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 23 Backpacking through Europe
- 24 RHK's heading to Europe
- 25 Tennyson Home