I am intending to visit rome for 5 days, Paris for 5 days and London for 5 days. This is my 1st trip to Europe. I want to drive from Paris to London by rental car. I will appreciate if some one can provide me some information such whether the road signs are in English, is it easy to find directions, what are the good places to see and any other information that will help me. I want to stay one night on my way to Paris so which city/town is good for my stop over. I will go to London from Paris by train. I saw the first class ticket of $136 for each Is this the usual price.
Rome to Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 8 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 9 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 14 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 15 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 First time Golfing in Ireland