I am intending to visit rome for 5 days, Paris for 5 days and London for 5 days. This is my 1st trip to Europe. I want to drive from Paris to London by rental car. I will appreciate if some one can provide me some information such whether the road signs are in English, is it easy to find directions, what are the good places to see and any other information that will help me. I want to stay one night on my way to Paris so which city/town is good for my stop over. I will go to London from Paris by train. I saw the first class ticket of $136 for each Is this the usual price.
Rome to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 one last portugal car rental question
- 11 Venice
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 Day trip on the Rhine
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 Day trips
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?