I am intending to visit rome for 5 days, Paris for 5 days and London for 5 days. This is my 1st trip to Europe. I want to drive from Paris to London by rental car. I will appreciate if some one can provide me some information such whether the road signs are in English, is it easy to find directions, what are the good places to see and any other information that will help me. I want to stay one night on my way to Paris so which city/town is good for my stop over. I will go to London from Paris by train. I saw the first class ticket of $136 for each Is this the usual price.
Rome to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Scotland day tour
- 6 Tour Company in Russia
- 7 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 8 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 9 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 13 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 14 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 15 Trip to Pyrenees
- 16 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 17 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 18 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 19 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 20 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 21 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 22 Vacation Pictures
- 23 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen