I am intending to visit rome for 5 days, Paris for 5 days and London for 5 days. This is my 1st trip to Europe. I want to drive from Paris to London by rental car. I will appreciate if some one can provide me some information such whether the road signs are in English, is it easy to find directions, what are the good places to see and any other information that will help me. I want to stay one night on my way to Paris so which city/town is good for my stop over. I will go to London from Paris by train. I saw the first class ticket of $136 for each Is this the usual price.
Rome to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 2 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 5 What to wear
- 6 italy
- 7 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 8 Side trip from Geneva
- 9 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 10 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 11 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 12 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 13 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 14 7 Nights in Paris
- 15 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 19 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 23 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 24 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 25 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help