I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 4 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 5 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 8 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 9 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 10 Tuscany Chianti area - agriturismo or apt - what's your favorite?
- 11 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 12 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 13 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 14 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 15 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 16 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 17 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 18 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
- 19 Montpellier - A few questions
- 20 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 21 Andalucia Itinerary
- 22 Trains to and from Granada
- 23 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 24 Checking email
- 25 Attractions in Ostia Antica