I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seat reservations
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 4 Valencia Spain
- 5 Germany-Car or Train
- 6 Night Bus?
- 7 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 12 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 13 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 14 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 15 Short time in Vienna
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 Jewish Vienna
- 19 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 20 My special places in Europe
- 21 Italy in a week
- 22 3 days outside Venice
- 23 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up