I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 2 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 3 Train/Subway Questions
- 4 2015 Flight Prices
- 5 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 6 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 7 Getting Around Toledo
- 8 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 9 Barcelona day trip
- 10 Need help! 3 or 4 spots in Greece for a one-month family trip to Greece
- 11 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 12 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 13 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 14 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 15 Our Next Europe Trip
- 16 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 17 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 18 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 19 The Barceloneta Experiment
- 20 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 21 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 22 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 23 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 24 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 25 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli