I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Rome to Cinque Terre or Cinque Terre to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 biking in France
- 3 ITALO trains need help
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 7 100 years of French gratitude
- 8 London for Free
- 9 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 10 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 11 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 12 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 13 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 14 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 20 Cornwall or Paris?
- 21 Madrid: City Views
- 22 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 23 Amalfi Coast in October
- 24 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 25 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain