I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Italy - best two central locations
- 3 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 4 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 5 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 6 Overnight Train Questions
- 7 Istanbul tour guides?
- 8 Flamenco Shows
- 9 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 10 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 11 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 12 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 13 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 14 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 15 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 16 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 17 Tour or independent
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 20 Vet my itinerary
- 21 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 24 3 months to travel Europe!
- 25 student in denmark