I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 7 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 8 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 11 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 14 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 How big backpack do I need?
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 Laundry - Ireland?
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 21 Holiday Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 25 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed