I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Rome to Cinque Terre or Cinque Terre to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 2 Mama Mia Italy!
- 3 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 4 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 5 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 6 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 7 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 8 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 9 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 10 Barcelona for single female
- 11 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 12 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 13 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 14 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 15 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 16 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 17 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 20 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 21 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Late night train from Prague