I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Transport Questions
- 2 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 3 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 4 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 5 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 6 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 7 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 8 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 9 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 10 Venice water buses
- 11 Budapest questions round 1
- 12 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 13 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 14 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 15 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 16 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Where in Switzerland
- 19 La Compagnie Air Flight to Paris
- 20 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 21 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 22 Self-driving in Iceland
- 23 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 24 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 25 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?