I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 2 Italy in August with kids
- 3 For anyone in London on Wednesday 27 May - State Ooening of Parliament
- 4 French Prem Train Fares
- 5 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 6 Itenerary Opinion
- 7 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 8 Healthy eating in Rome
- 9 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 10 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 11 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 12 10 Days trip to Europe
- 13 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 14 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 15 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 16 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 17 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 18 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 19 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 20 Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Hermann Rorschach Inkblot Test
- 21 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 22 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 23 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 24 venice to lucca by car
- 25 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?