I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Rome to Cinque Terre or Cinque Terre to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 4 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 5 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 6 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 7 Ghent or Paris?
- 8 Chip and Pin
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 11 France: which maps?
- 12 first family trip to Switzerland
- 13 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 16 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 17 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 18 German Rail Pass Questions
- 19 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 20 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 21 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 22 Venice - boats on canals
- 23 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 24 What Bus/buses
- 25 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!