I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Rome to Cinque Terre or Cinque Terre to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 2 Christmas in London
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 5 Norway Advice
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 8 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 9 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 10 Winter in Paris
- 11 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 12 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 13 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 14 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 15 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 16 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 17 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 Planning Europe trip
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 planning a trip to Europe next year!