I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 November in Rome
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 6 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 7 Germany or Sweden
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Rome -- The next time around
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 Alitala
- 18 Transport for local Venice travel
- 19 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 20 Campania in June, July, September
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 23 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 24 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...