I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 2 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 Westerplatte
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 2017 Easter in Italy
- 11 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 12 Bernina Express mid-March
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Biarritz family holiday
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia