I am planning a trip to Italy early May, and wanted to see which path made more sense. We (2 adults - no kids) are planning on traveling by train, so which route would be the easiest and most efficient.
Rome - Cinque Terre - Florence - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Venice - Rome
Rome - Florence - CT - Florence - ROME
Thanks for any suggestions.
Rome to Cinque Terre or Cinque Terre to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 3 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 4 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Gift for French business associate
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 10 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 Dresden- tea towel
- 16 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 17 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 18 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 19 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 20 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 21 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 25 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?