Hi Folks !!!
I m coming to Italy in Dec. Will spend 4 nights in Rome, 4 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice. Can someone suggest that should I go to Capri or Anacapri for day trip? Is it possible to take day trip from Rome? Any better suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Language to use in Belgium
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 9 Train travel to and from Paris
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 13 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 14 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 15 Traveling in Belgium
- 16 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 17 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 18 Whistle stop family road trip
- 19 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 22 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 23 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 24 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 25 Valencia Spain
Hi Folks !!!