Hi Folks !!!
I m coming to Italy in Dec. Will spend 4 nights in Rome, 4 nights in Florence and 3 nights in Venice. Can someone suggest that should I go to Capri or Anacapri for day trip? Is it possible to take day trip from Rome? Any better suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U>SA : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 Itinery help Crete
- 4 Scotland - We're Here!
- 5 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 6 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 7 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 TIM in FCO - update
- 10 Train / Calabria
- 11 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 15 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 16 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 17 Lisbon - a few tips
- 18 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 19 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 20 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 21 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 22 Avoid Europcar!
- 23 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 Cinque Terre trip/trains
Hi Folks !!!