Can anyone tell me if I can walk between Terminal 3 and Terminal 1 at Fumicino for our connection to Brindisi and if two hours is enough time if our luggage is checked all the way through? What is the process?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 2 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Amalfi Coast help
- 8 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 A few days outside Rome
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 CDG airport and connection time
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Paris Metro
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input